Sign in to follow this  
NOTAGS

Carp?

Has anyone been up on Rosey recently? Wondering if the bugle mouths are cruising on top yet, or is the water still too cold? Hit Alamo Saturday and only spotted two all day.

• Like 1

Word is the next 2-3 weeks should be $$$, I know there's a tournament this weekend. I'm gunna try and make it but if not should be able to get some good feed back. If you got the time I say hit the water should be a good time especially if it stays warm.

We saw a ton last week behind Rabbit Island in the back of the coves

Which tournament is going on this weekend?

• Like 1

Denson Brooks and his crew are having one I believe @ the main marina and or windy Hill cant remember. I know Each day is a separate weight day. So if people can shoot only one day it isn't too big of a deal. I was gunna go myself but the 2 boats I usually go on have stuff going on due to Easter.

I've been seeing them between 20-30' FOW on the Tonto end this morning in small schools that are near the surface but moving quickly. Quite a few 10-15 pound fish but nothing huge.

• Like 1

See how it goes, I'm gunna take off as soon as I get off work and see what we can find. Hopefully its a good weekend.