These are from Patagonia Lake. Hunting with Redrabbit.

deer042.jpg

DougDecember057.jpg

DougDecember046.jpg

I just signed up to photobucket, so i might be posting a few more pictures

(yes amanda i FINALLY got it so i wont be loading anymore 1mb pictures!!)(sorry it took so long!)

You might have opened up a can of worms with this one Casey. :) I have tons of sunset photos and I'm sure most everyone else does to.

Here are a couple of unique ones. Sorry about te quality, they are scaned pics. The second one was taken by my dad, hence the fishing pole in the way and thats me standin g on the river bank up in Idaho.

Enjoy

post-1770-1199216360_thumb.jpg

post-1770-1199216531_thumb.jpg

I love that second pic! that picture is awesome!

Santa Clause brought me a pretty decent camera for Chrismas, so I have been snapping a lot of pictures lately.

DougDecember084.jpg

Tony, I forgot to add the fine print

Outdoor Writer is not allowed to show pictures because he does that for a living?!

Fantastic pictures Tony!

Hehehe, yes, Tony's pic have to be in some other category! Those are awesome pics! I love the one with the guy in the cowboy hat packing out the deer.

here is a pic from my backpack hunt in Nov. this year.

post-1-1199231757_thumb.jpg

Amanda

Here are a few I took this past year...

Sunrise while helping out on 36A December hunt

P1020622.jpg

P1020624.jpg

Sunset while helping out on November elk hunt

P1010879.jpg

Sunrise while helping out on November elk hunt

P1010586.jpg

Sunrise from scouting trip

P1010309.jpg

Sunset from town

P1010218.jpg

Ron

Amanda,

I posted those pix for Casey's "ejekatsion." That way he has something to shoot for when he grows up. ;)

The cowboy shot was taken on the North Kaibab the last time I had a permit there. I had killed that buck the day before, so I obviously set that shot up, using my hunting partner as the model with MY hat .

The rest were taken all over N. America and include shots from Nova Scotia, NWT, the Yukon, Mexico, Florida, Wyoming, New Mexico and Lake Havasu. The one with the two guys standing in the boat on the lake was taken at MIDNIGHT in the Yukon. -TONY

MT.CAT

I like yours the best it is right when the action is getting ready to start. You have just got settled in nice to your spot after a 40 minute hike in the dark. The chill is just starting to give you the shivers. You are thinking man i should have just brought my coat and not just the sweatshirt underlaid with a set of thermals. All of a suden you see movment about 300 yards away on the hillside. the shivers are gone now as you get ready for the morning sun to get up so you can start seeing those deer start sunning them self on all the low hillsides. MAN I NEEDED A TAG THIS YEAR. AND NO GUIDEING TO TOP IT OFF.