Sign in to follow this  
ThomC

The new G&F Rules

Thursday at 6p there will be a webcast of the new rules explained. Or you can go to the Quail Room @ Carefree to ask questions. AZGFD. com, Commission cam to watch and learn.

• Like 2

or another question is , does anyone here care enough to show up and be heard. and not pointing a finger at you Kaffer62. just in general the same 20 people will be at the meeting. everyone else will whine and complain on the computer.

Should be interesting

More like apathy and laziness. Easier to whine on a hunting forum than show up and cause some noise. The guys that did show up couldn't hike a mile. The one that said there was absolutely no advantage to having trail cams on water needs to talk to my buddy. He had cams last year for the elk hunt and after he shot his 6x6 his son sat water the next night and got the second 6x6 he had on camera.

• Like 4

Maybe there were more people for this new rule than those who were against it. I know a few guys that won't voice their opinion online anymore because people tend to be less civil and down right dill holes especially online when it comes to opposing the new ways of hunting and hunting tech. I'd say close to 75% of the guys I know wanted this new rule.

The moderator did say they had taken comments from quite some time and that they were skewed in favor of getting rid of cameras.

I watched online. I think there were 60+ online viewers. There werent any comments emailed in that was for the ban. At least not that they read out loud.

Good to see a government agency going with the majority for once. I think the G&F should add some sort of polling system in Portal where hunters can log into and vote anonymously on new rules and regulations. Voting results can then be viewed by everyone on the G&F website. This way us hunters can effective voice our opinions on the rules and regulations to the agency and more importantly to our fellow hunters without any of the negative backlash from those who oppose with their opinion. And none of the G&F vagueness added to the questions either just straight forward questions. Do you want to see all trail camera use banned within a 1/4 mile from any man made water source yes or no?

• Like 2

As long as it's still legal to fly my falcon with a gopro hero session attached, over water holes while its open season and live streaming to my cell phone, then I'm good!

• Like 1

Did anyone watch the podcast this morning? Did the deer hunts get approved as presented? What changes if any were made?

I tuned in at the Bog Horn sheep and missed the deer. 33 people watching via podcast.