Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Big Thanks To CWT Members - Youth Euro Business Update

Draysen has done a great job, along with the help of dad, and my hats off to this young man. It's so pleasing hearing all the positive quotes towards this 13 yr old and what he has accomplished in such a short time. I too have a few animals I have to schedule with Draysen. When that new shipment of shirts come in I hope there is a 2x available. Keep up the good work young man. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Draysen has done a great job, along with the help of dad, and my hats off to this young man. It's so pleasing hearing all the positive quotes towards this 13 yr old and what he has accomplished in such a short time. I too have a few animals I have to schedule with Draysen. When that new shipment of shirts come in I hope there is a 2x available. Keep up the good work young man. :)

TJ

We will be getting some XXLs, especially for the guy that donated his javelina for Draysen's first ever skull to practiced on.

• Like 2

TJ

We will be getting some XXLs, especially for the guy that donated his javelina for Draysen's first ever skull to practiced on.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

TJ

Very nice work! I know I asked you back in September about a price list, but for the life of me I cant find it. Could you PM with one. Thanks