Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Draw Question

One nr tag drawn in the Bonus Pass vs none

I believe the one showing "none" is created at the same time as the published Bonus Pass by Hunt report and they're basically "data tables" being filled as the draw occurs. Real time if you will and not created after the fact.

So... wouldnt that suggest that it wasnt drawn? And why dont they post the NR reports like they did last year?

One nr tag drawn in the Bonus Pass vs none

I believe the one showing "none" is created at the same time as the published Bonus Pass by Hunt report and they're basically "data tables" being filled as the draw occurs. Real time if you will and not created after the fact.

I guess I don't understand what you mean. Does your NR list show the guy with 24 drawing or no? According to the published one three guys, two with 23 and 1 with 24 points didnt draw the tag in the bonus pass and that's just not possible. One guy with 23 drew after the fact in the 1 and 2 pass but that's completely different.

They only posted in 2016, couldn't tell you why they stoped. I keep forgetting to ask. They have the report, they just don't publish it. They get $50 for the bundle so there isn't much motivation to give it out for free. Toprut does provide it for free however.

I have always assumed it would be part of the updated features ($$) of the portal if/when that ever happens.

BC, It makes more sense to me that the report is wrong and the 24 point guy drew.
The nr Bonus Pass report shows zero nr drawing in the Bonus Pass, the other report shows 1 drawing in the Bonus Pass and two in the 1-2 Pass. Because none drew in the nr Bonus report, the report doesn't show the point pools, the other report isn't formatted to show point levels.

BC, It makes more sense to me that the report is wrong and the 24 point guy drew.

The nr Bonus Pass report shows zero nr drawing in the Bonus Pass, the other report shows 1 drawing in the Bonus Pass and two in the 1-2 Pass. Because none drew in the nr Bonus report, the report doesn't show the point pools, the other report isn't formatted to show point levels.

So we assume the list they posted is wrong and also one of the two lists they don't post is wrong as well. Seems like quite the benefit of the doubt.

I was mistaken in believing the Bonus Pass report was real time, it's generated after all cards and tags are processed. As such, an app that's bounced for a bad card will not show as drawn. The other report I have, not published, is real time and does show a successful app that may later be rejected.

So, a nr drew the 1 available tag in the Bonus Pass and was later rejected.

I was mistaken in believing the Bonus Pass report was real time, it's generated after all cards and tags are processed. As such, an app that's bounced for a bad card will not show as drawn. The other report I have, not published, is real time and does show a successful app that may later be rejected.

So, a nr drew the 1 available tag in the Bonus Pass and was later rejected.

Ouch. All those years just to blow it with a bad credit card. Guess he could have done it on purpose due to bad moisture. But my next question is if 24 guy is rejected how did one of the guys with 23 didnt get one in the bonus pass?

They go back after the 1-2 Pass draw and fill the first available spot, from the draw where the bounced app came from. The people that already drew out, either in the Bonus Pass or the 1-2 Pass are now out of the draw and ineligible for that tag. In this case, they went back to the Bonus Pass and filled there, from either the 20 or 21 point pool. Backfilled tags will be reflected in the draw report from which it came, Bonus or 1-2.

They have no report that shows the res/nr breakout, per point, for this specific hunt code. I believe if a nr gets bounced it frees up a nr tag but I didn't ask that specific question; I drew as an alternate a while back because the bounced app was a nr, freeing up a nr tag in the Bonus Pass, and I was the next guy in line.

So do I understand that the NR quota was filled, until the card got rejected, then they went back and looked at the 1-2 pass and the next guy in line was a resident?

Seems like a crappy way to redistribute that tag.

Nr quota was one tag in the Bonus Pass and two in the 1-2 Pass. One nr from the Bonus Pass drew but was bounced, probably a credit card, which I believe then freed up a nr tag. I don't have confirmation that the nr tag was freed up but based on previous conversations, I think that's how it works. After the 1-2 pass they went back to the Bonus Pass, where the bounced tag came from, and filled the tag with the next available app, either res or nr (if the nr tag was freed up).

They can't go back and un issue tags so a backfill tag could in the right circumstances leapfrog a guy who drew 2nd choice because 1st choice was filled. The backfill guy gets someone's 1st choice tag when they get bounced.