Sign in to follow this  
swwildlife

19A questions, help

On 8/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, bigorange said:

Which "property" is that? Just curious...

AZ Eco Development LLC

On 8/15/2018 at 2:57 PM, trphyhntr said:

Maybe he will read that and now won't even hunt the ranch and only hunt public just to make you mad 

Either you're a first class smart***, or there is something wrong with you.  Obviously, (almost) nobody is going to give a second thought to what other's think during their antelope hunt, so I personally found that comment pretty funny. 

If it's the second... well, that's possible too as you seem to come across as fairly crass at times... but I don't really know you.  If that's the case I don't really care either...

6-1/2 days!

2 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

Either you're a first class smart***, or there is something wrong with you.  Obviously, (almost) nobody is going to give a second thought to what other's think during their antelope hunt, so I personally found that comment pretty funny. 

If it's the second... well, that's possible too as you seem to come across as fairly crass at times... but I don't really know you.  If that's the case I don't really care either...

6-1/2 days!

Ya he's both that's why we love him, to the point. He'll grow on you or you will just go away, like the others he upset.