hoghntr

Dang i love Stripers!

As Mulepackhunter said in his post it's nice to do a little freezer replenishing. I got out with a friend of mine yesterday that I had much more knowledge of daytime striper fishing than I. We actually didn't get into the bite for what seem like eternity we could not find fish until 2 p.m. and it lasted till 3 p.m. right about when I was ready to pass out I was so tired so I'm kind of glad the bite ended. We did end up with one white bass also

post-2359-0-08098000-1523053609_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-65619600-1523053630_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-42898600-1523053651_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

And yes I know I look like Santa Claus again but I plan on shaving and dieting soon LOL

Oh and also it's super embarrassing when you go fishing with somebody you really respect as an Outdoorsman and as they go to park the truck your zipper breaks on your pants or stuck with a wide-open fly all day 😂😂😂

was hoping the thread was about strippers and white as$

You need to either buy yourself a massage parlor or start acting like an adult.

No

Guest oneshot

Yeah Hoghntr... great game fish...

May spawn on the Hudson River, NY(not me in the photo)

post-1378-0-58381400-1524016857.jpg

Jeez oneshot seems every time we post striper pics you have to post one you caught next to a nuclear power plant, compensating for something? Haha kidding

I remember hitting lake Powell about 25 years back and it was hard not to catch fish over 12 lbs all day long, last Powell striper I caught was 3 lbs and 3 feet long. Sad to see.

Guest oneshot

Jeez oneshot seems every time we post striper pics you have to post one you caught next to a nuclear power plant, compensating for something? Haha kidding

I remember hitting lake Powell about 25 years back and it was hard not to catch fish over 12 lbs all day long, last Powell striper I caught was 3 lbs and 3 feet long. Sad to see.

Thats not me in the photo MulePackHunter, but it is above the Nuc plant, Looks like Plum Point, south of Newbugh, NY...I think it's over 35lbs(most guy's wont post pics of smaller stripers, because as Ny'er's, they dont their balls-busted by their fishing buddies hahaha)

Now that is a nice stripper. Zip up.

L.O.L. the way i fight a 4lb'r puts me out of the big fish game. :] a 20 would probably half kill me from the fight and excitement let alone that beast. What a beauty! I just wish I could do my night trips and catch 3-4 pounders steady they make such nice fillets.