hoghntr

Bckpage is gone

Interesting that Craigslist also has sex trafficking and hookers and everything else on there and they are still active but Backpage has been removed. And as far as I'm concerned there's only one category on Backpage in sports equipment but it's all shutdown

post-2359-0-89887100-1523057267_thumb.png

If it's 100% about sex trafficking then good I hope they catch every one of them but this also has to do with our 2nd Amendment rights that's a little worrisome

• Like 1

If they shut Backpage down the sports classified section. You watch and see how many crazy people be selling guns here. I'm seeing it already.

They shut down the whole thing

• Like 1

I know somehow everything turns into some kind of inappropriate joke on here. But sex trafficking usually of minors possibly runaways possibly kidnapped sold hooked on dope so they can perform the unthinkable in movies for y'all to enjoy isn't really a joke. Many of those hooker ads on Craigslist and Backpage are part of the sex trafficking trade. We have a large sex trafficking problem right here in Phoneix Arizona. The police department has a special unit for it Christ Church of the Valley has built a hole campus for kids that are pulled out of this so they can rehabilitate them. Imagine if it was your daughter we were talking about.

Sports equipment and sex trafficking are completely different if they find that Backpage is allowing this are getting money from sex traffickers than I hope they go away but I believe it was completely Community monitored so I'm not sure how Backpage will end up being responsible. If those of us who are simply going on there for sports equipment obviously aren't going to look for hookers so there's no way for us to Monitor and those who do look for hookers are not monitoring and not reporting because that's what they want

• Like 2

I promise I won't try to sell My body on here. LOL..Just have to watch that Trfyhunter GUY ,lol...........BOB!

• Like 1

Prostitution should be legal.

Bunny Ranch! Nevada it is legal. Besides you pay for dinner, drinks, movie just to hopefully get some, this way it is guaranteed.

• Like 1