CouesWhitetail

Help a fellow hunter - Mark Boulanger fighting stage 4 lung cancer

Many of you know Mark Boulanger and for those that don't here is a little info about him.

Mark (aka, "Bo") has been a firefighter for the last 28 years, both in his community and serving on wildland fire crews. He is an avid hunter, fisherman and donates his time to programs like Wounded Warrier and Make-a-wish foundation. Unfortunately, for the last year and a half, Bo's condition had been misdiagnosed and treated as if it were Valley fever or pnuemonia. But a recent biopsy shows Stage 4 lung cancer, which is a terrible disease to fight.

Brandon McDermott set up a Gofundme page for Bo and asked me to post the link here. If you would like to help Bo and his family as they battle this disease, here is the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/markbo

post-1-0-28960200-1523125461.jpeg

post-1-0-87302100-1523125502_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-12476400-1523125528_thumb.jpeg

post-1-0-22139700-1523125549_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

What a horrible thing to happen to a great guy! I’ve known him since high school and he is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. And one heck of a hunter. I’ll be contributing.

Thank you for sharing the news Amanda. Praying for Bo and his family and sharing the gofundme info.

One of the best hunters I have ever met.

Boulanger sets the standard to strive for in being a genuine, generous, humble human being.

Its terrible news to hear what he has been fighting.

I will contribute for sure.

Thoughts and prayers for Mark and his family.

TJ

I am very sad to hear this. Met Mark up on the Kaibab during our Bison hunts. He's a good guy.

EDIT:  Turns out I met a different firefighter named Mark on the Kaibab, not this Mark.  Nonetheless this is very sad.  Tremendous loss.

WOW! that sucks. heck of a great Hunter and Better Human. Had the priveledge  to camp by Him in N. Mexico Coues deer hunting And talk several times during the hunt.. I know so many people with Cancer right now its ridiculous. REST IN PEACE GREAT ONE. Condolence to friends and FAMILY....................BOB!

• Like 1