Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Turkey Hunting and Calling Seminar Thursday April 12th 6PM at Mesa Sportsman's

I will be doing a turkey hunting and turkey calling seminar again this spring. There will be general turkey hunting tips and strategies. There will also be breakout trainings with hands on call use training. This year I will be a doing a box call training. There will also be a pot call training (slate, aluminum, copper, glass and crystal). All calls for the training will be supplied by me. Calls will be available for purchase after the training. There will also be a question and answer time so if you have any questions or are looking for help in a particular unit there will be several experienced turkey hunters willing to help. This seminar will be free of charge with no registration required, just show up the day of the seminar.

I look forward to teaching these seminars each year and helping others improve their turkey hunting and calling skills. I hope to meet some of you there.

Thursday April 12th 2017, 6:00PM – 8PM at the Mesa, Arizona Sportsman’s Warehouse

• Like 3

don't think I will get to go. Didn't file my request early enough with the appropriate management. ha ha ha.

Was curious though, I wanted to ask what the early summer temperatures would do to the strut?

A lot are henned up right now. I would think that the later in the month it got, the more likely hens will be laying, which will open up some more call willing gobblers. It was really tough on the NM youth hunt this past weekend.

As I write this the seminar is about to end. I wanted to be there but ran into some late evening chores for the wife. Dang it! :mellow:

TJ

• Like 1

Sorry you couldn't make it TJ. Are you helping out at the Marvin Robbins Youth turkey camp?

Do you make a call that other stinkin hunters cant hear and try to horn in. That's what I want. <_<

Sorry you couldn't make it TJ. Are you helping out at the Marvin Robbins Youth turkey camp?

Unfortunately not this year Tommy. Our men's annual San Juan fly fishing trip was planned for the same time. I know how important the Marvin Robbins Youth turkey camp is and I encourage anyone who has the time to please volunteer to help out on this youth camp. :)

TJ

• Like 1