Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Delw, you should get on Facebook. There is a pretty good fishing page on there. I hear it caused the demise of a once popular internet fishing page, because the owner couldn't anticipate the changing social media landscape. Even Franklin J is having a good time on that Facebook page.

• Like 1

HAHA

no face book is for homos and women.

no it wasnt the fishing websites demise. I sold it thats why its done. Nice try though

oh yeah I sold it to buy and Ram auction tag, and believe it or not it sold for about what they go for ;)

HAHA

no it wasnt the fishing websites demise. I sold it thats why its done. Nice try though

oh yeah I sold it to buy and Ram auction tag, and believe it or not it sold for about what they go for ;)

i just want to know how in the heck I've ended up in yet another online catcalling contest with Delw a decade later. I also want to know if Ringer is so paranoid by now that he's going to send Nummie over to knock on my door and punch me in the kneecaps.

SRT radio segment from this morning. 4/22/18

You can scroll down to find the two files from today with Don, JK and Jim Unmacht. Both hours have content related to CAPAZ. I can't find a way to post the link directly.

It begins about 10:50 into the 1st segment, which is the 2nd file.

http://www.1580thefanatic.com/shake-rattle-troll-don-mcdowell/

Thanks for posting this. Just listened. My takeaway, they aren't interested in people that do nothing but complain.

• Like 1

HAHA

i just want to know how in the heck I've ended up in yet another online catcalling contest with Delw a decade later. I also want to know if Ringer is so paranoid by now that he's going to send Nummie over to knock on my door and punch me in the kneecaps.

you still sore you got sent to disney land?

your the one who started it. you came in doing what you do best antagonizing people with cheap shots. stick to what you SAY you do best fighting antis.

Gotta admit this is funny , you still have some good one liners keep them up

I also want to know if Ringer is so paranoid by now that he's going to send Nummie over to knock on my door and punch me in the kneecaps.

Did you have anything to say to begin with or just another follower ;)

Right, I'm merely a "follower." I didn't get started hunting in this state until 1962, so my experience is limited to only the past 50+ years or so. That said, I expended most of my volunteerism long before you came along. But it's sure nice having a Pioneer license now

Yes we are going to have infighting when scumbag groups like CAPAZ is trying to get tags. what did they expect the majority of hunters in AZ to start sucking them off for such a proposal?

as far as me and conservation BLOW ME you have no clue

Perhaps you already know the other pervert on this site. Maybe you two can find a room and get your jollies talking dirty to each other.

granted we were young and dumb back then but .....

Hey, but look at the bright side of it; you're no longer young!

• Like 1

Delw. There is a very good article posted a few pages back on some States that have implemented a systemic education plan to the public. When this occurs,it makes it very difficult for anti hunting groups to deceive the public with lies like "trophy hunting ". It is an effective strategy.

Shhhhh. Don't tell him I'm the one that posted it. I'm nothing more than a "follower." :ph34r:

• Like 1

Thanks for that article, Trophyseeker. Good stuff. And I know there is another person on this forum that has done quite a bit of follow up work with the group involved in that article. Let's see what comes of it.

Delw. There is a very good article posted a few pages back on some States that have implemented a systemic education plan to the public. When this occurs,it makes it very difficult for anti hunting groups to deceive the public with lies like "trophy hunting ". It is an effective strategy.

Shhhhh. Don't tell him I'm the one that posted it. I'm nothing more than a "follower." :ph34r:

thats still not the proposal that red was talking about he kepts mentioning the proposed Game and Fish outreach plan

Does this even exist?

Thanks for that article, Trophyseeker. Good stuff. And I know there is another person on this forum that has done quite a bit of follow up work with the group involved in that article. Let's see what comes of it.

Dont use a little i when you boast/post about yourself. Definition of nefarious - (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal. FYI you mommy named you correctly, LOL

• Like 1

Dont use a little i when you boast/post about yourself. Definition[/size] of [/size]nefarious[/size] - (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal. FYI you mommy named you correctly, LOL[/size]

Dumb. No wonder you can't contribute. Let me know when you pass the third grade.
  • Like 1

Smart, I wont contribute to your little nefarious group. LOL <_<

you wont contribute to fighting antis, you wont contribute to conservation, and I suspect you don't contribute to life in general. Let me know when you are done with your temper tantrum.

SRT radio segment from this morning. 4/22/18

You can scroll down to find the two files from today with Don, JK and Jim Unmacht. Both hours have content related to CAPAZ. I can't find a way to post the link directly.

It begins about 10:50 into the 1st segment, which is the 2nd file.

http://www.1580thefanatic.com/shake-rattle-troll-don-mcdowell/

The distain for this website and it's "keyboard killers" just drips from those folks on that radio show.

They also gave out some disingenuous info. Not sure who said it, but when trying to justify possible auction tags, they mentioned there were something like 680+ leftover elk tags.

Pure BS. 99% of those leftover elk tags were for those Kaibab and Strip tags the Department couldn't give away at $35 a piece.

If CAPAZ is reading this, I'm trying to keep an objective mind, but when you purposely misinform to move your agenda forward, I lose respect. You guys need to understand we're on your side, but these cheap jabs and condescending radio programs are not helping your cause.