Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Smart, I wont contribute to your little nefarious group. LOL <_<

you wont contribute to fighting antis, you wont contribute to conservation, and I suspect you don't contribute to life in general. Let me know when you are done with your temper tantrum.

red

I gotta hand it to you, youve came along and went after anyone who voiced there opinion against the WELFARE TAGS. by throwing little remarks in there to try to get them to stray from what the topic was about.

So far you havent showed the proposed Game and Fish outreach plan that you kept talking about now you claim you were talking about something else ie "What i meant by that was that the article describes funding sources, that can be explored as a substitute for auction tags."

you claim people in this thread have showed nothing ( I can dig up that post a few pages back as well) even though plenty of people have.then when they do you turn it around AKA spin it a different angle, taken out of context etc etc.

your worse than a women you take what someone says and twist it to your own benefit to try and make them look bad.

Your a tool dude, came here to do nothing but spin what has been said AGAINST WELFARE TAGS and to make them sound like people dont do anything.

Have PETE and DON and the rest of there MERRY MEN COME ONLINE to Explain what THEY WANT TO DO With there real names NOT Factitious one. but they wont, there going to hid like cowards hoping this will blow over and using TOOLS like you and a few others to defend them. They have learned along time ago that what they say in print can and will be used against them. Why barbecue there politicians thats what politicians do best is find TOOLS like you to do there dirty work.

Other people have spoken for Tag Welfare but yet you dont see them Acting and giving those against TAG WELFARE a bad time.

• Like 1

oh yeah and please DONT play the Game they have meetings you can goto. cause you know thats all bull shoot. meetings get a handfull of people, however the internet gets a bunch.

I haven't attacked anyone against auction tags, and I've said several times I'm willing to set my favorable opinion of them aside.

What I have done is find several smart people that are interested in bringing something to the table.

Nobody owes you anything, Delw. Nobody has to provide you with anything. THAT is the welfare you are talking about.

Some of you are just upset that I came in and disrupted your pity party. You want to stay in your own little corner of the internet and convince yourselves you are a big fish in a small pond. This plan will move ahead without your help or input.

I haven't attacked anyone against auction tags, and I've said several times I'm willing to set my favorable opinion of them aside.

What I have done is find several smart people that are interested in bringing something to the table.

Nobody owes you anything, Delw. Nobody has to provide you with anything. THAT is the welfare you are talking about.

Some of you are just upset that I came in and disrupted your pity party. You want to stay in your own little corner of the internet and convince yourselves you are a big fish in a small pond. This plan will move ahead without your help or input.

"This plan will move ahead without your help or input."

oh yeah the "PLAN" again that you have failed to bring up but yet talk bout all the time.

You bet it will cause thats What don and PETE do Best and they get there way usually. They are politicians aka scum of the earth and liars, they hire /associate with TOOLS like you to do there dirty work.

and I know for a fact your enjoying it cause tahts what you do best.

SRT radio segment from this morning. 4/22/18

You can scroll down to find the two files from today with Don, JK and Jim Unmacht. Both hours have content related to CAPAZ. I can't find a way to post the link directly.

It begins about 10:50 into the 1st segment, which is the 2nd file.

http://www.1580thefanatic.com/shake-rattle-troll-don-mcdowell/

The distain for this website and it's "keyboard killers" just drips from those folks on that radio show.

They also gave out some disingenuous info. Not sure who said it, but when trying to justify possible auction tags, they mentioned there were something like 680+ leftover elk tags.

Pure BS. 99% of those leftover elk tags were for those Kaibab and Strip tags the Department couldn't give away at $35 a piece.

If CAPAZ is reading this, I'm trying to keep an objective mind, but when you purposely misinform to move your agenda forward, I lose respect. You guys need to understand we're on your side, but these cheap jabs and condescending radio programs are not helping your cause.

I think that was meant to say - even if we take a few of the choicest tags, there will be tags for the unwashed masses. Perhaps they would be willing to settle for the ability to auction all those leftover tags ;) Nah, probably not!

Good old "show me, give me" Delw. Get off your welfare butt and do something to help, instead of badmouthing the people that actually are.

I am trying , I am trying I am pointing out to people what a tool you really are. and your making it too easy.

so rather than going back and forth in your hoping to get this thread closed or discredit anyone that is AGAINST A TAG WELFARE PROGRAM.

humor those of us that would like to know what the Proposal is from the NEW Group. other than what was 1st posted with the tag grab.I am sure they have spun it around by now and reworked it.

Dont play the game you dont know the PLAN cause then your a LIAR. your so far into this you know more than you let off you know.

Honesty is the best policy ;)

Delw,I know less about CAPAZ than you may think. But I do know a lot about HSUS' plans. I know things you don't know. I know things CAPAZ doesnt know. I even know things that I dont know.

So let me give you any insite into the type of outreach plan I am ASSUMING is going to take place.

As stated, Game and Fish is limited on what they can tell the public. So much like as outlined in the posted article, the plan is to engage the public on several fronts, i.e. television, radio, social media, etc. to get the message across to the 70 percent of Arizona voters that have NO CLUE what kind of contributions we make and how imperative hunting is to conservation in Arizona.

This makes it more difficult for groups like HSUS to spreas lies, like "trophy hunting" like they did during the mountain lion ban. It is a way to fight them outside of the political arena. CAPAZ does not handle the money or the program. Game and Fish does.

• Like 1

oh yeah the "PLAN" again that you have failed to bring up but yet talk bout all the time.

You bet it will cause thats What don and PETE do Best and they get there way usually. They are politicians aka scum of the earth and liars, they hire /associate with TOOLS like you to do there dirty work.

Brings nothing to the conversation. Ban him.

• Like 1

Let me give you some evidence of an educated voter. In this video, I staked out a petitioner. He was spreading his lies. The couple was ready to sign, but gave me the opportunity to speak to them. You can see the man holding one of my fliers. After gaining a bit of knowledge, they declined to sign. I also had people gi back to the petition and scratch their name off.

We cant engage every petitioner. It took a TON of shadow work to infiltrate enough to be a step ahead of them.

https://youtu.be/rQGBG7DbC90

Delw,I know less about CAPAZ than you may think. But I do know a lot about HSUS' plans. I know things you don't know. I know things CAPAZ doesnt know. I even know things that I dont know.

So let me give you any insite into the type of outreach plan I am ASSUMING is going to take place.

As stated, Game and Fish is limited on what they can tell the public. So much like as outlined in the posted article, the plan is to engage the public on several fronts, i.e. television, radio, social media, etc. to get the message across to the 70 percent of Arizona voters that have NO CLUE what kind of contributions we make and how imperative hunting is to conservation in Arizona.

This makes it more difficult for groups like HSUS to spreas lies, like "trophy hunting" like they did during the mountain lion ban. It is a way to fight them outside of the political arena. CAPAZ does not handle the money or the program. Game and Fish does.

Ok thats fair.

so start another thread about what you want to do with HSUS,

This thread on the other hand is was about the TAG GRAB so lets keep this one about that.

what your doing is trying to lump the 2 together to CAPAZ doesnt look so bad.

Go back into the kitchen were you belong.

Go back into the kitchen were you belong.

You are the exact same D bag today that you were 24 years ago.

Let me give you some evidence of an educated voter. In this video, I staked out a petitioner. He was spreading his lies. The couple was ready to sign, but gave me the opportunity to speak to them. You can see the man holding one of my fliers. After gaining a bit of knowledge, they declined to sign. I also had people gi back to the petition and scratch their name off.

We cant engage every petitioner. It took a TON of shadow work to infiltrate enough to be a step ahead of them.

https://youtu.be/rQGBG7DbC90

I Believe you thats great antis always spread misinformation , just like PROHUNTING Groups that need something to fit there cause