Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

I haven't attacked anyone against auction tags, and I've said several times I'm willing to set my favorable opinion of them aside.

What I have done is find several smart people that are interested in bringing something to the table.

Nobody owes you anything, Delw. Nobody has to provide you with anything. THAT is the welfare you are talking about.

Some of you are just upset that I came in and disrupted your pity party. You want to stay in your own little corner of the internet and convince yourselves you are a big fish in a small pond. This plan will move ahead without your help or input.

"This plan will move ahead without your help or input."

oh yeah the "PLAN" again that you have failed to bring up but yet talk bout all the time.

You bet it will cause thats What don and PETE do Best and they get there way usually. They are politicians aka scum of the earth and liars, they hire /associate with TOOLS like you to do there dirty work.

and I know for a fact your enjoying it cause tahts what you do best.

Brings nothing to the conversation. Ban him.

Go back into the kitchen were you belong.

You are the exact same D bag today that you were 24 years ago.

Yup, your mom was younger back then too, how's she been?

• Like 1

The education plan is what will fight the fight for us. It makes it so we don't have to hide in the bushes with cameras, wear disguises and go to their meetings, infilitrate their pages, hide under their vehicles, create fake events for them to show up to, intercept communications, and other nefarious things.

SRT radio segment from this morning. 4/22/18

You can scroll down to find the two files from today with Don, JK and Jim Unmacht. Both hours have content related to CAPAZ. I can't find a way to post the link directly.

It begins about 10:50 into the 1st segment, which is the 2nd file.

http://www.1580thefanatic.com/shake-rattle-troll-don-mcdowell/

Thanks for posting this. Just listened. My takeaway, they aren't interested in people that do nothing but complain.

My takeaway was that Jon Koleszar was entirely condescending toward everyone on this website and is just simply annoyed with opposing viewpoints. That's a shame from someone in his position. It was not helpful and did nothing to advance this conversation.

You can scroll down to find the two files from today with Don, JK and Jim Unmacht. Both hours have content related to CAPAZ. I can't find a way to post the link directly.

Thanks for posting this. Just listened. My takeaway, they aren't interested in people that do nothing but complain.

My takeaway was that Jon Koleszar was entirely condescending toward everyone on this website and is just simply annoyed with opposing viewpoints. That's a shame from someone in his position. It was not helpful and did nothing to advance this conversation.

Oh

I haven't attacked anyone against auction tags, and I've said several times I'm willing to set my favorable opinion of them aside.

What I have done is find several smart people that are interested in bringing something to the table.

Nobody owes you anything, Delw. Nobody has to provide you with anything. THAT is the welfare you are talking about.

Some of you are just upset that I came in and disrupted your pity party. You want to stay in your own little corner of the internet and convince yourselves you are a big fish in a small pond. This plan will move ahead without your help or input.

oh yeah the "PLAN" again that you have failed to bring up but yet talk bout all the time.

You bet it will cause thats What don and PETE do Best and they get there way usually. They are politicians aka scum of the earth and liars, they hire /associate with TOOLS like you to do there dirty work.

You still telling that story bout 1000td shots on dogs with a 22-06? Drilling holes in live ammo? How bout 6ft bars of 1.5in brass at 5k? You have no idea who I am but I know you. Full of @#!$.

• Like 1

The distain for this website and it's "keyboard killers" just drips from those folks on that radio show.

They also gave out some disingenuous info. Not sure who said it, but when trying to justify possible auction tags, they mentioned there were something like 680+ leftover elk tags.

Pure BS. 99% of those leftover elk tags were for those Kaibab and Strip tags the Department couldn't give away at $35 a piece.

If CAPAZ is reading this, I'm trying to keep an objective mind, but when you purposely misinform to move your agenda forward, I lose respect. You guys need to understand we're on your side, but these cheap jabs and condescending radio programs are not helping your cause.

I just solved the problem. Let's give capaz those tags!

I don't want to derail but delw ran a legit forum, like this one for the most part. Those FB pages ban anyone that doesn't conform

Doesn't change the fact that he is a moron.

I don't want to derail but delw ran a legit forum, like this one for the most part. Those FB pages ban anyone that doesn't conform

has this thread gone long enough that i can start posting ridiculous .gifs?

• Like 1

I think so

You still telling that story bout 1000td shots on dogs with a 22-06? Drilling holes in live ammo? How bout 6ft bars of 1.5in brass at 5k? You have no idea who I am but I know you. Full of @#!$.

you do have a man crush on me

never had a 22-06 there was a guy how ever in Flagstaff that designed and built a 22-06 used a 30- 06 case necked down to 22 cal, if I recall his wife shot an elk with it.

we dont use 6 foot bars use 12 foot bars not that theres that much of a difference.

drilling holes in live ammo????? explain please

get your facts straight cupcake

That and they didnt mention tag grab which is what this whole topic got started on to begin with.

how do you search this forum, there was a spot were JON said he posted in the summer looking for help with HSUS on here.

Please do cause I am getting worried abou killer and his man crush

If Az game and fish had a page on there website addressing the hsus initiative with there own take on what it would have done to the wildlife population here in az would that be political? Seems like they could at least make a statement related to the proposed initiative as to what the detrimental effects would be. I understand they could not actively fight it but making a page on why it's best to let them make wildlife decisions seems pretty legit right? At least if they could do this one thing it would have at least given us hunters something to at least point people to while the battle was still going on. Like if I wanted to hand out flyers at sprouts next to the hippies I could say look here is how game and fish feels about it and have a link to that page along with other scientific data that shows why it would be bad. This war could have even been fought on Facebook if there would have been a link for the undecided to follow from people's fb accounts.

Anybody?

yes, that would be political. You can, of course, hand out any material you see fit. We have a group dedicated to doing just that. If you send me a p.m. we can talk about other stuff.

Seems to me that it could easily be done without making it political. It wouldn't have to reference the actual cat ban but just have lots of science based research on what game and fish does and why it is done that way. They could have info on every species outlining harvest limits etc. I see a whole huge potential here to nip some of the antis lies in the but with factual knowledge.

• Like 1

Delw, I believe that post is in the political section of the forumns.

The one I bumped up a few days back?

I found the search button btw