Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

I don't want to derail but delw ran a legit forum, like this one for the most part. Those FB pages ban anyone that doesn't conform

Doesn't change the fact that he is a moron.

has this thread gone long enough that i can start posting ridiculous .gifs?

Yes!!

All G&F has to do is create an image of a lion with a fawn/sheep kid by the neck and the mother standing a distance away in obvious distress... an image of a bear with an elk fawn... and an image of a coyote with fluffy in it's mouth, caught in headlights with both their eyes reflecting the light and the fear from fluffy.

With the message of the importance of controlling predator numbers vs an overabundance of prey devastation.

A managed balance of super predator and healthy prey herds.

Put up bill boards on the freeway.

Kent

• Like 2

If Az game and fish had a page on there website addressing the hsus initiative with there own take on what it would have done to the wildlife population here in az would that be political? Seems like they could at least make a statement related to the proposed initiative as to what the detrimental effects would be. I understand they could not actively fight it but making a page on why it's best to let them make wildlife decisions seems pretty legit right? At least if they could do this one thing it would have at least given us hunters something to at least point people to while the battle was still going on. Like if I wanted to hand out flyers at sprouts next to the hippies I could say look here is how game and fish feels about it and have a link to that page along with other scientific data that shows why it would be bad. This war could have even been fought on Facebook if there would have been a link for the undecided to follow from people's fb accounts.

Anybody?

Solid ideas end to end CatfishKev. Can you please email this to Commissioner Davis https://www.azgfd.gov/Contact5.shtml

Done. Will let you know if I get a response.

• Like 1

Delw, I believe that post is in the political section of the forumns.

Would it be this one by bonus point John?

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/75669-hsus-preparing-to-have-voter-initiaive/

if this is him.

he never followed up, never answered any questions just posted a link of an article in the news

Otis answered some questions and posted a link to facebook.

thats it? Yey he tried to delegitimize this forum for not getting any help on the matter.

red I agree- circular conversation you've said the same chit over and over and over agin I agree- enough said already . I guess you can be done cuz your singled minded responses are getting redundant.

that's my final say to the attention ace!

never seen or heard of till these-- posting on cwt can only hope its his last

red I agree- circular conversation you've said the same chit over and over and over agin I agree- enough said already . I guess you can be done cuz your singled minded responses are getting redundant.

that's my final say to the attention ace!

never seen or heard of till these-- posting on cwt can only hope its his last

nope. I'll be here till this is settled. But feel free to take your ball and go home.

So who else is gonna be at the q&a session at bass pro tomorrow night?

I'm going to miss it unfortunately. My kids pulled out an upset victory in our playoff game yesterday and we have practice tomorrow night. I'm sure it won't be the last meeting. Please gents, show up in force. On that show that aired yesterday, Jon was pretty clear in his opinion of the CWT community and had a couple snarky comments on how many people would show up. I'm sorry that I won't be at the meeting. Timing stinks.

What's the point? Did you listen to that radio interview? It's clear they have no patience for the "mob" on CWT. That's an actual word they used to describe us.

What's the point? Did you listen to that radio interview? It's clear they have no patience for the "mob" on CWT. That's an actual word they used to describe us.

so show up and provide your input as an individual and a sportsman in this State. They don't know who you are. Say what you have to say.
  • Like 1

so show up and provide your input as an individual and a sportsman in this State. They don't know who you are. Say what you have to say.

I've already stated my opinion to CAPAZ.

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent

listen to you guys. First you were mad that you didn't have enough notice on the last meeting, now you don't want to go speak to this group you have concerns about. Go speak your mind.
  • Like 1

Kent

listen to you guys. First you were mad that you didn't have enough notice on the last meeting, now you don't want to go speak to this group you have concerns about. Go speak your mind.

I'll be there.

No I haven't, guess I'll have to give it a listen but I plan to attend either way.