Sign in to follow this  
ASB

New TAG GRAB

Hello.....I am not a member of this site, however I am using someone's account, as I am not an internet guru. This will be my only post. I guide here, therefore I have been given enough inside info to make one very simple post,.......

No matter who says what, no matter what "well known" persons are spinning any agenda, it comes down to a very simple concept......

They want the tags for a very select few. And, only the good ones. Raffle will be the late bull or cow types. Anyone promoting this is doing so to benefit. No more, no less...again, it's really a very simple concept. The claim of defeating HSUS is a clever way to misconstrue the facts. Some orgs are onboard cause they will probably be able to auction a tag or two....it benefits them. The spin on funding education is a complete BS joke, not even close to reality.

Say NO TO AUCTION TAGS......if you don't, they are gone forever. I will attend meetings & make my voice heard......what say you!!

Thanks!

• Like 5

Russian bot

Profile says member since 2010, but poster says not a member of this site.

I'm confused. LOL.

Me too.
  • Like 1

Russian bot

I chuckled.

IMO we should close all but one thread on this topic. Last post in closed threads should link to open, ongoing thread to keep the conversation in one place and on track.

• Like 2

Russian bot

I'm confused. LOL.

Did you actually read his post? He’s not a member but used someone else’s account.

Russian bot

I'm confused. LOL.

Did you actually read his post? He’s not a member but used someone else’s account.

Did you read the post before he edited it?

He and his AS Boy are obviously not internet or this site or hunting literate. He is a self proclaimed guide. That means that both of them should be ignored, not relevant and a few other adjectives. <_<

Say what you want but the guy is spot on. This entire deal is a ruse by SFW and their cronies. Last time they used USO and now they will use AZ outfitters. The goal is to privatize prime tags. HSUS is pure scare tactics. 100% bullshit that they stopped the initiative. Just how did their $250000 stop people from signing a petition? Think about that.

• Like 1

Russian bot

I'm confused. LOL.

Did you read the post before he edited it?

I didnt, guess I was late to the ballgame. lol

"They want tags for a very select few" OK I must not be up to speed, who are "they"? Tell me who "the select few" refers to? SFW and their cronies? USO? Way to many acronyms, way to abbreviated discussion (if its that important don't be so abbreviated you become cryptic). Tag auctions might best be reserved for ELK, Sheep, Turkey or Deer (etc) conservation.