Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

I’ve been doing it wrong all these years

Great picture! Thanks for posting. Seems like they're dropping a little late this year. I wonder if that means anything for antler growth or the start of the rut this year. It'll be interesting.

30 years ago You would find em like that all the time. Not now . You were lucky, Congrats.................BOB!

I got lucky and found three in the road this year. One was actually from last year on a road I drove several times during last years hunt.

It is never that easy...

It probably fell off someone's quad

• Like 2

I was out scouting 2 weeks ago so pretty nice buck with headgear on. While he was running from being bumped I was hoping that he would drop one of his antlers but it never works out that way!

2 years ago, I found a set on the road. When they run across the road, there is often a ditch and that can "jar" the horns off!

2 years ago, I found a set on the road. When they run across the road, there is often a ditch and that can "jar" the horns off!

the ditch or the fence is usually what causes them to drop. some fence lines pay off every year if you know where to go.

• Like 1