Tikka

Coatimundi Forms?

I am looking for options on coati forms they seem to be hard to come by, I can only find one on McKenzie and I don't like it much. Anybody out there have any leads?

Thanks in advance

post-14553-0-94916100-1523998843_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

dang are they really that big. I shot at a few long distance but never got one. Is that considered a big one?

• Like 1

dang are they really that big. I shot at a few long distance but never got one. Is that considered a big one?

Adicted that photo is a little deceiving although I do believe that to be a large coati. We did not weigh him, though I would bet he was somewhere between 15-20lbs.

• Like 1

Good looking coati .... that’s a nice sized one . A good taxidermist can alter a form to make any pose you want .

• Like 1

Good looking coati .... that’s a nice sized one . A good taxidermist can alter a form to make any pose you want .

My taxidermist can modify that form, I was just hoping for a couple more options...

Thanks for the reply

I looked in the Wasco and Van Dykes taxidermy catalogs and neither offer a coatimundi form. Only option I could find was the one that Mckenzie offers,, and Im with you on that.

• Like 1

Nice looking Coati! Two Windy does awesome work. Says two of my bears and a turkey. He was referred to me by another friend he does more awesome work for. I even had a special request once for Two Windy and he pulled it off seemingly without difficulty. Thanks Two Windy! Can recommend. Good luck hope you find the form you are looking for.

• Like 2