rossislider

Youth Turkey 2018

Draysen and I loaded up and are on our way to 1/27 for his 2018 turkey hunt. He is determined that this year he is going to do it with his bow for the first time. We left Queen Creek a little over an hour ago, and are currently at The Burger House in Miami for a little pit stop. We won't be staying at the youth camp, but will be checking in from time to time. If you see us say hello. I will do my best to keep you updated on this thread.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 9

After what you and that knuckle head friend of ours pulled, I want to say something mean, but I actually like you too much to do that (and it was darn funny!)! :P :D Good luck to you and Draysen! I'll be heading down to help set up the youth camp at Happy Jack tomorrow morning, hauling butt back to Flag to get my son from school and then taking him back down there for his first turkey hunt! Good luck gents!

• Like 6

After what you and that knuckle head friend of ours pulled, I want to say something mean, but I actually like you too much to do that (and it was darn funny!)! :P :D Good luck to you and Draysen! I'll be heading down to help set up the youth camp at Happy Jack tomorrow morning, hauling butt back to Flag to get my son from school and then taking him back down there for his first turkey hunt! Good luck gents!

Seems like you and rossislider have issues with the same prankster I need to meet this person.

Only three hours into the trip and he is on my last nerve. He thinks he is hilarious. I am at the Show Low Walmart, and I am thinking about leaving him here till I come back through on Sunday.

• Like 1

Seems like you and rossislider have issues with the same prankster I need to meet this person.

I wouldn't advise it. He is a bit of an a$$.

Good Luck!... We'll be heading today at noon to unit 23 for the youth camp also !!!

Only three hours into the trip and he is on my last nerve. He thinks he is hilarious. I am at the Show Low Walmart, and I am thinking about leaving him here till I come back through on Sunday.

Teenagers, right??

• Like 1

Crazy windy this morning, this will be the first year I've missed youth hunting in a LONG time but between baseball and Prom, not in the cards for us this year. Best of luck on tomorrow's opener.

• Like 1