Snapshot

YETI drops NRA

YETI dissin on 2A. Talk about shooting yourself in the face. Who do they think buy their products?

Just when you think the Corporate Liberals can't do anything more stupid, they be like "Hold my beer"

I would like to be a fly on the wall during the next share holders meeting.

YETI dissin on 2A. Talk about shooting yourself in the face. Who do they think buy their products?

First thing I thought of when people are asking around, "what is the real difference between RTIC and YETI other than 50% in price?"

I had a Yeti and lost it. I then bought the look alike at Walmart for $9.99 and see no difference in keeping my beer cold. :D

TJ

• Like 4

I send word via the link provided.

First thing I thought of when people are asking around, "what is the real difference between RTIC and YETI other than 50% in price?"

RTIC could win again by coming out with a pro-shooting statement and even lower prices. :D
  • Like 2

RTIC could win again by coming out with a pro-shooting statement and even lower prices. :D

They kind of already have. On their Facebook page, they posted the Second Amendment the day after Yeti dropped the NRA.

• Like 3

I saw this last night and I couldn't believe it. Curious how Shockey is going to respond. He simply can't be expected to stay with Yeti.

On the twitter side of things, I find it hilarious that the anti-NRA folks are saying things like "I can't wait to buy one- I need a new cooler".

.. Because you need a $700 cooler to go to a rally. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

I need two replacements this year. I'll go RTIC or Canyon.

Ive been boycotting them based on absolutely ridiculous pricing anyway. Itll be easy to keep going with it

+1

Yeti cutting ties with the NRA is like McDonald's cutting ties with fat people.

know your audience.

• Like 5

I'm hearing that all they did was restructure a bunch of accounts including NRA account and they didn't drop support just lowered discounts to them??? How does this stuff get so crazy, all the way to boycott??

I would rather buy made in the USA but I like yetti content and media. Can't deny its a good product. Oh and all the other companies copied the yetti.

• Like 3

I'm hearing that all they did was restructure a bunch of accounts including NRA account and they didn't drop support just lowered discounts to them??? How does this stuff get so crazy, all the way to boycott??

I would rather buy made in the USA but I like yetti content and media. Can't deny its a good product. Oh and all the other companies copied the yetti.

They said they no longer want to do business with the NRA foundation