Snapshot

YETI drops NRA

A lot of people are siding with the NRA because of what that last picture that was posted said. It's one thing if they want to restructure their discount program but when you do that right around the same time other companies boycott the NRA and then tell the NRA that they need to remove all symbols and intellectual property that shows the yeti name from their add and sponsors it leads people to believe that yeti doesn't want people to see they have anything to do with the NRA. People should boycott them anyway for raping people on the price of their coolers.

• Like 2

I boycotted YETI the first time I saw their prices. I can honestly say I've never spent a penny on YETI products, and I never will. NRA or no NRA, it don't make no difference to me. I'm not spending 400 bucks on a cooler.

• Like 4

I have a bunch of coolers just because they were free. Other then that I wouldn't spend that much. And yes, I plan on keeping and using them.

• Like 1

I have a bunch of coolers just because they were free. Other then that I wouldn't spend that much. And yes, I plan on keeping and using them.

Just put some NRA stickers over the yeti logo.😏

• Like 3