Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Get Your Bow Strings Done Now...Dont Procrastinate!!!

I feel like I have to post this.Please don't wait until August to get your strings on your bows..Now is the time to do a fall hunting inventory so you aren't scrambling.Bowstrings should be done at least every 2 years if not sooner depending on usage.There is a break-in period so start sooner than later.If your bow case has cobwebs then its time for a check-up..Are your boots and camo intact?Does the release need work or replaced?Have you checked the arrows for straightness and have enough broadheads?Does your rangefinder need batteries?Did you accidentally bend or chip your bottom cam going up that hill last season?Just a few things to get checked besides strings..Please don't get upset if you procrastinate until 2 weeks before the hunt and wonder why the string makers and pro shops are backed up a bit,missing opener isn't their fault..Start now and you should have a much smoother hunt this fall.And with all the great 3-D shoots over the summer it makes getting dialed in a breeze.......Thanks - Nate

• Like 6

Hey Nate it's mike , I picked up my red white and blue winners choice last week, shooting right on the money. See you soon for a check up.

The range is really nice and the store looks great. Nice work.

Thanks Mike..We have been getting tons of new gear..I just wanted to put this out so people can not slam the pro shops in August and get mad when they have to wait a bit to get something done...Don't forget Veteran,Military,First Responders get 10% off everyday...Hope everyone gets out and enjoys the upcoming shoots.. :)