Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

NFL Draft

I was astonished when Mayfield went first. I'm glad Berkeley went to the Giants. He can do some very good things there.

NFL is for people who run up and down a pasture trying to not get knocked down or concussed or stepping in something. Wannabees pay big money to watch this stuff. It consumes people to the point of hysteria. You have to be totally succumbed to watch a daft show. Wait that also sounds like the NBA. :o

It is hard to keep up with all of the games that have a series of capital letters. :huh:

NFL is for people who run up and down a pasture trying to not get knocked down or concussed or stepping in something. Wannabees pay big money to watch this stuff. It consumes people to the point of hysteria. You have to be totally succumbed to watch a daft show. Wait that also sounds like the NBA. :o

It is hard to keep up with all of the games that have a series of capital letters. :huh:

Actually, I was conducting a social media experiment. I wanted to see how many douchebags would leave a stupid comment, and ruin the thread.

Didn't take long.

Congrats to, you, Edge, and Mulepack.

You all win the grand prize.

Thanks for playing!

post-1241-0-87951100-1524839879_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I was astonished when Mayfield went first. I'm glad Berkeley went to the Giants. He can do some very good things there.

Barkley was a good pick. The Giants need to address an aging Eli Manning, whose best years are in the rear view mirror.

Alphabet soup for idiots that cant hunt. What is Coueswhitetail.com? It is the premier website for Coues hunting, We dont need no stinkin soup suckers. We need a Ban um emotion.

the NFL threads should be in the dungeon section.

Want me to start a thread about hookers, and exotic dance club skanks?

Right up your alley.

God forbid, if anyone tries to have a harmless football conversation.

• Like 1

Good pick for the Cardinals.

Super happy with the pick.. They got probably the most NFL ready of the QB's and only gave a up a 3rd and 5th round , no future picks.. What a steal. Not a huge loss if he doesnt pan out.

Barkley was a good pick. The Giants need to address an aging Eli Manning, whose best years are in the rear view mirror.

The Browns are such a mess.. How do you get the number 1 and number 4 picks and not draft one of the two best players available in the draft????? They should have drafted Barkley or Chubb...

• Like 1

Vikings select CB Mike Hughes out of UCF? Are you kidding me? He's a good player, but we have more important needs on the offensive, and defensive line.

Cardinals may be looking for someone to replace the honey badger

Dude with that pass rush a lock down CB makes them even more dangerous..

Vikings select CB Mike Hughes out of UCF? Are you kidding me? He's a good player, but we have more important needs on the offensive, and defensive line.

Cardinals may be looking for someone to replace the honey badger

Dude with that pass rush a lock down CB makes them even more dangerous..

He is a great college player, no doubt. The Vikings have a history of not drafting players with off field issues. Randy Moss was an exception.

Vikes lost 2 defensive lineman, and depth is thin. The O-line needs help to protect Cousins, and open holes for Dalvin Cook.

I guess the Vikes are pretty high on Hughes, even though they have good depth in the defensive secondary.

The Browns are such a mess.. How do you get the number 1 and number 4 picks and not draft one of the two best players available in the draft????? They should have drafted Barkley or Chubb...

I agree on Chubb, but only mildly disagree on the runningback. They have two good backs, they needed to add a really good qb... And I don't think they did.