Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

NFL Draft

I like Dallas's selections, but can either of those guys catch?

Anyone with this much sports knowledge has to be ...

Single with no life

Married with no life

Married with no life soon to be divorced

Married with no life making lots of money so wife doesn't leave them and just has a Sancho.

Soon to be found dead in bed while wife collects insurance policy

And a Kapernik lover.

I really wanted to win the award but my job got in the way this am. Maybe next time. Can I get second place?

In this thread, Toby admits to sucking at sports and possibly life itself.

And also appears to be a racist hispanic.

People sure get their feelings hurt easy these days!!

Christian Kirk is a great fit for the Cardinals! I wanted CB or OLine there especially with Connor Williams and Isaiah Oliver still available but not dissappointed with that pick.

• Like 2

Headed over to watch the Day 3 festivities today with a buddy who scored some tickets! Should be an interesting experience. If it's a bust then it gets me to the side of town where my gun shop and Cabelas is!

• Like 1

I love the NFL Draft despite what some of you guys say. It is cool to see these young people reach their goals and also a bit of fun to see it all play out watching where various players end up. I think the Cardinals had a pretty good draft overall. I was hoping to see some more talented players in a few different positions (CB, OT) but they did seem to take a crack at fixing a couple of the needs on offense (QB, WR). 3rd day picks often make you scratch your head, but those later round picks are basically splitting hairs from rounds 4-7. Some teams seem to find more diamonds in the rough through the draft. Steve Keim seems to hit on them once in a while but has drafted some real stinkers in the recent past as well. Last year 4th rounder comes to mind and about half of the picks from the year before. Then there was Jonathan Cooper, who was horrid, but a blessing in disguise that allowed us to get our hands on Chandler Jones. I truly hope for the best for all of these guys, but reality says a few of them will not be on the roster this time next year.

The trade to get Rosen was a really good move! I hope he can help the franchise for many years. I have a feeling Sam Bradford will get the best of him come time for the regular season, but it should be fun to see what Rosen can do in the pre-season.

• Like 1

NFL is for people who run up and down a pasture trying to not get knocked down or concussed or stepping in something. Wannabees pay big money to watch this stuff. It consumes people to the point of hysteria. You have to be totally succumbed to watch a daft show. Wait that also sounds like the NBA. :o

It is hard to keep up with all of the games that have a series of capital letters. :huh:

Actually, I was conducting a social media experiment. I wanted to see how many douchebags would leave a stupid comment, and ruin the thread.

Didn't take long.

Congrats to, you, Edge, and Mulepack.

You all win the grand prize.

Thanks for playing!

Golden-Douchebag-award.jpg

How did the Vikes do last year?

NFL is for people who run up and down a pasture trying to not get knocked down or concussed or stepping in something. Wannabees pay big money to watch this stuff. It consumes people to the point of hysteria. You have to be totally succumbed to watch a daft show. Wait that also sounds like the NBA. :o

It is hard to keep up with all of the games that have a series of capital letters. :huh:

Actually, I was conducting a social media experiment. I wanted to see how many douchebags would leave a stupid comment, and ruin the thread.

Didn't take long.

Congrats to, you, Edge, and Mulepack.

You all win the grand prize.

Thanks for playing!Golden-Douchebag-award.jpg

How did the Vikes do last year?

Better than 29 other teams.

I love the NFL Draft despite what some of you guys say. It is cool to see these young people reach their goals and also a bit of fun to see it all play out watching where various players end up. I think the Cardinals had a pretty good draft overall. I was hoping to see some more talented players in a few different positions (CB, OT) but they did seem to take a crack at fixing a couple of the needs on offense (QB, WR). 3rd day picks often make you scratch your head, but those later round picks are basically splitting hairs from rounds 4-7. Some teams seem to find more diamonds in the rough through the draft. Steve Keim seems to hit on them once in a while but has drafted some real stinkers in the recent past as well. Last year 4th rounder comes to mind and about half of the picks from the year before. Then there was Jonathan Cooper, who was horrid, but a blessing in disguise that allowed us to get our hands on Chandler Jones. I truly hope for the best for all of these guys, but reality says a few of them will not be on the roster this time next year.

The trade to get Rosen was a really good move! I hope he can help the franchise for many years. I have a feeling Sam Bradford will get the best of him come time for the regular season, but it should be fun to see what Rosen can do in the pre-season.

Cardinals did have a good draft. Hopefully that offensive line can protect Bradford, and play better than last year. Rosen could be the next man up, if Bradfords knee doesn't hold up.

Must be people thinking that the Cards are going to do well this year. I bought tickets to the Dec 23rd Ram/Cardinal game for $149 as soon as they came on sale. I looked last night and seating in the same area has jumped up to $419 a seat. Yeah, I know I paid too much but I was wanting to see my Rams. This may be the only year they are able to compete for a Superbowl with salary cap issues next year.