Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Need Rio Feathers

Make long story short a cat got to my Rio Mount from Oklahoma and I need some tail feathers and some from around the neck if any body goes that way this year. Took it Sven today to get repaired. Picked up My Goulds from last year. Will post pics after my nap .LOL.......BOB!

I guess around the neck we could use merriams. I will hook up with You on tails don't need to many. Call me at your convenience Thank so much.........BOB!

Ive got an Eastern shot this year in the freezer if you cant get a Merriam or Rio neck feathers

• Like 1

We relocated about 12 cats from our hood to 10 miles away. Frickin cat people suck. If a dog can't run loose ,why can a cat that breaks into Your camper. I have heard stories of Guys that have caught and relocated as many as 28 cats from 1 house. Bullsit. Cat owners should be prosecuted...............BOB!

• Like 1

I guess around the neck we could use merriams. I will hook up with You on tails don't need to many. Call me at your convenience Thank so much.........BOB!

Turkey usually have 18 tail feathers unless they have broken or lost one. If they loose or break one they will grow another one back. Each feather is a little different depending on where it is located in the fan. All of the feathers I have are numbered so I can put the fan back together in the correct order. I have several Rio fans that I killed but haven't put back together. Post or send me a picture of the missing feathers so I know what feathers you need.

He is at the Taxi, I will get over there end of week and take a picture.Thanks........BOB!