AZHNTR67

UNIT 10 RIFLE

Meant to say *only. just length and nothing else

Girth is always an important measurement. In all areas of life!!!!

• Like 3

Meant to say *only. just length and nothing else

Girth is always an important measurement. In all areas of life!!!!
Thats what she said.

A rancher in New Mexico told us that. He seemed pretty knowledgeable and watched where the antelope congregated on dry years vs wet years. There are other theories that I talked about with David E. Brown awhile back. He thought that their horns possibly grew longer in the hotter areas to help dissipate heat.

The bottom line seemed to be that maybe they can grow larger in dry and hot years. Ultimately, I think if you ran a regression the average variation from a dry year to a wet year wouldn't be much - maybe an inch or so of growth.

Meyer's world record was killed on the driest year ever in AZ. Gallo's 99-2/8 SCI buck was killed on one of the driest years ever in NM. More than anything the dry and hot years just seem to hurt the fawn survival rate.

To answer your question - the number of "Booner" antelope should be close enough to normal that you won't notice a difference unless you scout every year and have something to compare it to.

BOONER

post-8446-0-27732000-1525746244_thumb.jpg

post-8446-0-95810200-1525746249_thumb.jpg

post-8446-0-89657100-1525746255_thumb.jpg

You know how many guys waited a long time for an antelope tag? Almost all of them.

You know how many 82 bucks are out there? A lot less than 700 which is about how many tags there are.

Enjoy the hunt, forget about the score.

• Like 2

You know how many guys waited a long time for an antelope tag? Almost all of them.

You know how many 82 bucks are out there? A lot less than 700 which is about how many tags there are.

But bro he wants a BOONER. Dont tell him he cant kill a BOONER when all he wants is a BOONER. Isnt unit 10 where all the BOONERS live? No way he doesnt kill a BOONER in the land of BOONERS.

arent there a lot of booners killed in unit 10?

arent there a lot of booners killed in unit 10?

All Booners I think.

i wonder if there is any booners in unit 1 where my archery tag is

Booner free zone, sorry man

be right back, killing myself.

No worries, definitely some popers in there.