Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

Dick's (sporting goods) shriveling up

just seen an article that said Mossberg will not receive any orders from Dick's for firearms. And last week Springfield Arms said the same thing. I wonder how long before they get rid of their hunting department all together.

• Like 1

Their hunting dept sucks anyways..Seriously

Exactly, walmart crap there anyways. He11 wally world probably has a better selection and prices

• Like 5

Their hunting dept sucks anyways..Seriously

Exactly, walmart crap there anyways. He11 wally world probably has a better selection and prices

Exactly its all Primos stuff at best...

I honestly don't really care if they choose to sell firearms or not. Will just purchase from another source. As mentioned by others, never really had thought about buying guns there anyway.

S.

Never bought any hunting g hear from them, but did buy sports gear for kids. Not anymore!

Thats what I do buy my kids sports gear there.. Its literally the only sporting goods store left. They bought up all the sports chalet's..

I wound up buying a Remington from them when they first came to town. A few kayaks, and accessories.

I hit the "hunting section" as bleak as it may be, as a way to kill time when going in for other stuff for the kids.