Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

Dick's (sporting goods) shriveling up

Remember years ago Sports Athority Did away hunting and Gun section. See what happened to them Eventually. BYE BYE. It brings in alot of traffic. Dumb ASSes in management.................BOB!

• Like 3

Remember years ago Sports Athority Did away hunting and Gun section. See what happened to them Eventually. BYE BYE. It brings in alot of traffic. Dumb ASSes in management.................BOB!

If you do a search for Sports Authority Dicks comes up. They bought the intellectural property rights.

Sports Athority was the shoot back then. A good fishing department also.

• Like 1

Dicks has a hunting section??

Sure do, its also known as the female sports clothing dept. ive been hunting there since they opened ;)

• Like 1

I go to the Freezer section! Oh wait thats Safeway,,,LOL...........BOB

These idiots figure that hunting is a small part of their business. They forgot to check on all of the other items that hunters with families buy on a regular basis.

• Like 2

Goodbye Dicks...you suck.

Lots of good memories when I was a manager with Sunset Sports here in the Valley back in the '80s! Hunting, fishing, and camping departments brought me many friendships over the years ...

• Like 2

Lots of good memories when I was a manager with Sunset Sports here in the Valley back in the '80s! Hunting, fishing, and camping departments brought me many friendships over the years ...

Was that the store off of Southern and Stapley?

Was that the store off of Southern and Stapley?
The one east of Stapely was AZ Sportsman. They are out of business. The one west that is still thers is Bear Mountain.

That was my favorite place when I was a kid .

The one off 35th and northern had a few family and friends that worked there.

I was mainly at the Tempe store (Rural/Southern), but also spent some years at 32nd St/Indian School and Cactus/ Tatum stores ...

I worked at the AZ Sportsman on Camelback back in the day after high school.