Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Prepping for osso buco

yea. life on the hill. mebee 5 of 30 kentucky wonders have popped and no squash up. and you're canning already in wickenburg.

lee

Ya sorry buddy, even worse me and mom are planting in Heber soon and we will have double duty crops going.

You should look at snowbirding, I might have a room for rent soon, shoot shoveling and weed pulling is all it costs. Haha

• Like 1

Ya sorry buddy, even worse me and mom are planting in Heber soon and we will have double duty crops going.

You should look at snowbirding, I might have a room for rent soon, shoot shoveling and weed pulling is all it costs. Haha

did east mesa winter '14-'15-anahiems gettin big by early april. but i can only handle that dustbowl from black friday till the end of spring training.

lee

My wife does osso bucco a lot. I get my butt chewed if I dont pack out the bone in front shanks when I kill and elk or moose. I used to grind it all up and now its one of my favorite cuts.

i'm going to try this 'osso buco' with some charitably received apache elk tenderloin this week.

lee

I'm going to have to suggest that you cook that tenderloin as one should be cooked in a traditional manor. More than likely that tenderloin will not taste very good osso buco style. (Too long of cook time)

With that said you could do tenderloin osso buco but modify the recipe cook style, you could still get that thick rich sauce after searing your tenderloin in a hot pan then taking the meat out when cooked to medium rare and make the sauce without the meat. Just add the loin back in when the sauce is complete.