Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Bad Neighbor

I typed up an explanation and deleted it. Hit me up on PM if you want the details.

That says a lot about you. You obviously are not the DB in this scenario. No pm needed. I sympathize when it comes to shitty neighbors.

Best advice I can give is watch the episode of the Simpson's when George W Bush Sr. Moves in next door.

I had one. It got so bad I couldn't even sleep peacefully due to all the bad crap going through my head. I finally moved away and I sleep so much better now. Notags was also my neighbor and he knows who I am talking about.

By the way, I built a block wall between by old neighbor and I. On his side of the wall, I made sure the block layers did not scrape the mortar off. My side looked great and his side looked like shiite.

• Like 1

My present neighbor likes to feed and hoard feral cats. It got pretty old after a while when I would hitch the boat up at the crack of dawn to go fish and the dang cats got into the boat when the cover on it was as tight as a drum. Had a few conversations with him about it and he still wasn't having it. Needless to say after a few months of Operation Relocation, he's asking me if I've seen his cats.

Sometimes conversations with the guilty party still don't work.

• Like 1

I'm surrounded by DB's. Got in an argument last Saturday with one of them next door. He decided to take a shop vac up on the roof to work on his cooler at 5:30 on a Saturday morning.

Next time you kill something early in the year, throw the carcass in your trash barrel and skip a week of having it emptied. Once it smells like holy death have it emptied. Then the next week switch your barrel with his.

• Like 2

It may never end on it's own. My policy is words before chingasos. But I will never allow someone to terrorize me and my family in my own home. Never.

Hey coach, hop in that motor grader thats messin with the road in front of your place and block his drive way lol.

Wow, that's hilarious that you know who the DB is.

Could be worse, I live next to liberal Green Bay fans.

• Like 2

Hey coach, hop in that motor grader thats messin with the road in front of your place and block his drive way lol.

Wow, that's hilarious that you know who the DB is.
I was up visiting family a few weeks ago. They live down the road from you.

This is why I don’t want to move ! Momma wants to go move to some fancy neighborhood, but this is my worst nightmare. I love my neighbors in my current hood. Nothing fancy just good people that mind their own business and don’t cause problems, the way it should be.

• Like 1

One of my neighbors, his smoking hot wife is starting to get a little chubby. That's about the extent of the issues I have in my neighborhood.

• Like 8

Funny thing is, my neighbors on the other side have been here forever. We've never had a cross word. I don't know where these transplants come from or why they feel entitled. The folks that have been here for years are the kind of neighbor you dream of.

There are some day's, that I would like to insert my neighbors car stereos into a certain part of their anatomy. One unlubricated subwoofer at a time.