Sign in to follow this  
MT_Sourdough

one sweet and pretty little 7mm-08

I have a Marlin XS7 in 7mm-08 set in a Boyd's Classic coyote laminate stock with checkering accented by oak leaves. Makes for a pretty rifle.

There is a soft 1" recoil pad and a 13 3/8" LOP. Stock is glass bedded with free floated 22" barrel and metal trigger guard.

Rifle comes with Leupold VX-2 4x12x40 with LR duplex Warne rings. There is a Quake Mossy oak sling to top it off.

The rifle is a pleasant shooting rifle that I built-up for one of my daughters, but that's not likely ever going to happen, so I am selling the rifle to help pay for a silencer.

I also have over 280 rounds of factory ammo. 100 Nosler Custom 140gr ballistic tip. 100 Winchester 140gr powerpoint, 40 Federal Premium Nosler 140gr Partition. 40 Winchester extreme points. There are some others, probably less than 15.

Finally, there is a set of RCBS dies, Lee factory crimp die, and a Lee quick trim die, a shell holder all in a large 4 die box. There is 200 Nosler 150gr LR accubond bullets and 260+ Speer 130gr spbt and brass(haven't counted, but probably 60 or so pieces)

rifle w/scope $550

rifle w/ 280+ ammo $650

rifle, ammo & dies, bullets and brass $700

I'll take pics with phone and I will be able to email pics on demand

The package deal is sweet.

This is sorta your fault Jim! You sold me a Tikka superlite 7-08 and i have been in love ever since. I have even debated bailing out of my 243 wssm's...

Nahhhhh i wont. 😂

I'm waiting to see a picture!

I picked it up this morning i will post a picture soon. Very cool rifle.

I had spaced that i have bought couple other things off MT_Sourdough including a Ruger Super Blackhawk w/5.5" barrel in 44mag that was gift for father in law and it was absolute pleasure watching that little man shoot that gun 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1