Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Natural

Chocolate colored bear

Great pictures. Saw 4 of them this week over in the white mountains. One was a mama with two cubs. Mama and one of the cubs were jet black but the other cub was chocolate like that one. Love seeing bears!

Great looking bear!! Looks awesome coming through that box of toothpicks like hillside!

• Like 1

It is a really sweet spot, on a game trail just below a saddle that forms a natural funnel between two drainages. I was pretty sure I would catch bears and Coues moving back and forth.

Bout 10 years ago had a great Cinn. colored one rite in front of me in unit 1 hunting Turkeys. Very excitinig. (Spring)........BOB!

• Like 1

Beautiful bear and beautiful picture/photography of the hillside!

If I leave the camera there long enough, photos should look even better when the ferns come up.

Sweet pic, I have a video I took on my daughters Jr elk hunt last October that I am saving for the picture/video contest that Amanda does every year that is awesome. 4 bears, one sow and three cubs of which one was a brownee. They were 56 feet from us and jumped into a pond and swam across the thing twice.

• Like 3

Sweet pic, I have a video I took on my daughters Jr elk hunt last October that I am saving for the picture/video contest that Amanda does every year that is awesome. 4 bears, one sow and three cubs of which one was a brownee. They were 56 feet from us and jumped into a pond and swam across the thing twice.

3 cubs? That's a rarity... :-)

Yep,the whole trip was a rarity. Watched those bears come in, then a rag horn 5X and the an hour later a 6X. Two days later my daughter shot her cow on the same tank.

• Like 1

Dude that video is a winner for sure!! Now I know who AZelkhunter is. I have seen 2 bears on that tank in the last 10 days.

You draw any tags this year?

Hey Zoltar, hope all is well for you. I am surprised there is still water in the tank as dry as it’s been. I drew a cow tag up by Flagstaff and my Uncle and his wife drew a late Bull tag up in your neck of the woods. How bout you.