• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lancetkenyon

lancetkenyon

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,715 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, photography, family.

Go getum boys!

#2 goinhuntn

goinhuntn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, anything outdoors

Bought a point this year again. Hoping to draw kaibab & season date is to close to my elk hunt. Highly doubt I would draw with only 6 points, but don't want to take the chance & not be able to put forth the effort for a good buck. Good luck everyone.

#3 tomharveyb

tomharveyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Bought a point this year again. Hoping to draw kaibab & season date is to close to my elk hunt. Highly doubt I would draw with only 6 points, but don't want to take the chance & not be able to put forth the effort for a good buck. Good luck everyone.

wish I had your problem. :)

#4 Roosevelt Mark

Roosevelt Mark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

You should have put in 1 choice for somthing crazy/impossible. That way you don't loose the loyalty point.

#5 Titanium700

Titanium700

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and family
He wont lose a loyalty point if he puts in only for a bp

#6 goinhuntn

goinhuntn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, anything outdoors

You should have put in 1 choice for somthing crazy/impossible. That way you don't loose the loyalty point.

That is exactly why I bought a point so I wouldn't lose any points or loyalty points.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)