Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Deer Draw Available Online!

Bought a point this year again. Hoping to draw kaibab & season date is to close to my elk hunt. Highly doubt I would draw with only 6 points, but don't want to take the chance & not be able to put forth the effort for a good buck. Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

Bought a point this year again. Hoping to draw kaibab & season date is to close to my elk hunt. Highly doubt I would draw with only 6 points, but don't want to take the chance & not be able to put forth the effort for a good buck. Good luck everyone.

wish I had your problem. :)

• Like 1

You should have put in 1 choice for somthing crazy/impossible. That way you don't loose the loyalty point.

You should have put in 1 choice for somthing crazy/impossible. That way you don't loose the loyalty point.

That is exactly why I bought a point so I wouldn't lose any points or loyalty points.