Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

still have hope

Yeah I have been following him too, not sure how he seems to always find the cows.

https://www.instagram.com/evansalvay

This dude kills it

just a note fellas.......there are lots of 6 packs.....would you rather pull on 100 yft and 100 fork.....or 2 or 3 cows?

lee

ps methinks these big bft will head out past the cortez to the san juan and davidson seamounts shortly as warmer water progresses along the beach.

Yeah I have been following him too, not sure how he seems to always find the cows.

https://www.instagram.com/evansalvay

This dude kills it

just a note fellas.......there are lots of 6 packs.....would you rather pull on 100 yft and 100 fork.....or 2 or 3 cows?

lee

ps methinks these big bft will head out past the cortez to the san juan and davidson seamounts shortly as warmer water progresses along the beach.

Honestly Lee, I'd love to see a boat full of YT and Dorado, and all 6 guys on a boat coming home with limit of tuna too. Would prefer they all be cows, but nothing wrong with a pair of 100lb BFT. If that could all be had in a single day, with gear included, I would gladly pay top dollar for that every single time.

• Like 2

If a trip is coming together I might be able to make it happen also depending on the dates. I'm pretty wide open for the next month. After that I'm out of pocket over Labor Day then back to wide open until mid October. I'm down with San Diego or Mexico.

Got a response this morning.

"The private charter price is $2000 for 4 people on the 23 Parker. Price includes bait, fuel, tackle, rods and reels, ice and fish cleaning. Trip departs from Fisherman's Landing in San Diego at 6:30am and returns around 9pm.

The following days are available for charter in August: 11-15,19-23,26,28-31

What are your thoughts? We only do single day trips, no overnights."

I am out of town until the 13th, but am ok with a Sunday or Monday trip after that. Who is in?

would be fun. Kind of a smaller boat for 4 people plus crew. Would get "interesting" if any weather came up.

I'm heading out on the Intrepid for 8 days on August 9th. Did a 3.5 day on the Top Gun over the 4th of July. Fishing has been spotty so far this year. Will probably pick up after the next moon.

Got a response this morning.

"The private charter price is $2000 for 4 people on the 23 Parker. Price includes bait, fuel, tackle, rods and reels, ice and fish cleaning. Trip departs from Fisherman's Landing in San Diego at 6:30am and returns around 9pm.

The following days are available for charter in August: 11-15,19-23,26,28-31

What are your thoughts? We only do single day trips, no overnights."

I am out of town until the 13th, but am ok with a Sunday or Monday trip after that. Who is in?

Why Knot! We are not super busy but I would like to give the boss 2 week notice before I take off. We are in a full moon now so how does the moon affect the pattern. Not having to bring tackle is a plus for me.

Thoughts on travel? I live in Tempe/Mesa, maybe we can do a car pool. Lodging, drive the day before and spend the night and drive home after we return to dock? Sunday or Monday works for me.