Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Cabo San Lucas Fishing

Sure would be nice to try that sometime. Awesome pictures! I'm so jealous as heck. :)

TJ

• Like 1

nice! those are some good eats right there! we had fish tacos the other night. the grouper sure was good. my daughter still prefers the yellow tail though.

• Like 1

nice! those are some good eats right there! we had fish tacos the other night. the grouper sure was good. my daughter still prefers the yellow tail though.

I think I like the grouper better but I could be because I've ate 100lbs of yellowtail the last 5 months lol.

Grouper around the 40lb and smaller range are pretty dang good to eat. White seabass is probably my favorite so far. Looks like you had a dang good trip with lots of catching. How big was that billfish?

• Like 1

Grouper around the 40lb and smaller range are pretty dang good to eat. White seabass is probably my favorite so far. Looks like you had a dang good trip with lots of catching. How big was that billfish?

yeah WSB is hard to beat, and true the fish mongers dont like buying grouper over 20 kilo, that one was probably about 20 kilo. just an average to small striper, maybe 110 lbs

yeah WSB is hard to beat, and true the fish mongers dont like buying grouper over 20 kilo, that one was probably about 20 kilo. just an average to small striper, maybe 110 lbs

Did you keep it or release it, they are good smoked.

Did you keep it or release it, they are good smoked.

Threw it back, I smoked one 2 years ago it was good.

• Like 1