trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Here is a news brief for those that don't want to read this thread or where it goes. Don't open it and you will never know what's on here. This guy has roasted many kills on this site and judged kills/People way more than anyone else. So Karma is a bitch.

But if they dont open it and read it how will they get your news brief?

If I have to explain it to you , you wouldn't understand anyway.

You didnt and most people dont.

Growing up on a ranch in western Montana, at least a couple years ago ;) , if somebody shot a doe out of season, we'd look the other way. Rangers and wildlife managers all looked the other way. If ya shot something with some nice headone and your in deep kimchi. Wouldn't be that way today, though. Can't be.

I do know I have seen, otherwise good folk, do some seriously dumb things just for an opportunity to beat their chest and feed their ego.

• Like 1

Any specifics yet? If he's been charged, what were the specific charges? There's a lot of innuendo - could be shot with a rifle on the rez and moved and arrow inserted for photos. Please, if anyone has the actual facts behind the charge, I'd love to hear what is actually known about the circumstances that led to this thread.

Any specifics yet? If he's been charged, what were the specific charges? There's a lot of innuendo - could be shot with a rifle on the rez and moved and arrow inserted for photos. Please, if anyone has the actual facts behind the charge, I'd love to hear what is actually known about the circumstances that led to this thread.

Go back a few pages, it's there.

• Like 1

He has been officially charged and it has been posted. What EXACTLY the issue is I am unsure, but it sure looks like he shot the buck in a closed unit.

• Like 1

Wow, had to read this whole thing from start to finish. If I missed something where this guy was tried and convicted, my apologies. If not, then what I see are a bunch of people spreading gossip without facts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, and I'm not condemning him.

First fact: We don't know the facts.

Second fact: Guilt on social media is way more swift than actual legal determination.

Third fact: That was an amazing buck that had us all interested in some way.

If this buck was poached in any way, then I hope to see full justice in the form of fines and loss of privilege. On the other hand, if it was taken legally, there's a lot of folks who could owe this guy an apology for storming the gates with pitchforks and a noose before the facts came out.

I love this site, and have been here for a long time. Usually the people here are level-headed, treat each other with civility and respect. The last few months, I'd have to say the general tenor has gone down a different path. Lots of the kind of anger, disrespect and vitriol I've seen ruin so many good sites.

Respectfully, I'd like us all to sideline this one, and get back to the things that brought us here in the first place.

I will gladly eat my words if he is proven innocent. But as I stated before, I as an individual am not subject to the kind of burden of proof that the government is in order to imprison someone.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And I have to say, you reap what you sow and Blake has been nothing but a loud mouth narcissistic jerk since showing up around here. He has been asked, counseled, advises and reasoned with by a number of very respected members of this site and has been a disrespectful cuss at every opportunity.

I hope he goes to prison and we never have to read his vitriol again. Seeing the hurrendous filth that his brother spewed out over the past few days just confirms what everyone has felt for a long time.

I believe I am a reasonable person, and really havent ever had a real problem with anyone on this site, but this creep has taken advantage of every opportunity to troll, berate, hate, swear and treat many members of this site like dirt. I spent an entire summer placing trailcams womdering if they would be stolen because he spent time in the area, because of that I never posted any of my pics. The fact that we have to go to those lengths to avoid a member of this site because he confessed to stealing cams, after he had been accused for a long long time. So Coach, I appreciate your level approach to this and have a lot of respect for you, but please understand why so many of us arent waiting for the years this will take to grind through the justice system.

I know this isnt Christ like, but I hope this is a particularly miserable experience for him.

I know this guy is, well not respectable, not a good guy, not an ethical person, not an ethical hunter. But all I ask is that before we rush to judgment, we know at the very least what he's been charged with, and what factual evidence we know. I like rumor mongering about the same level as I like poachers and thieves.

post-15914-0-03272900-1528340284_thumb.jpeg

Wow, had to read this whole thing from start to finish. If I missed something where this guy was tried and convicted, my apologies. If not, then what I see are a bunch of people spreading gossip without facts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, and I'm not condemning him.

Second fact: Guilt on social media is way more swift than actual legal determination.

If this buck was poached in any way, then I hope to see full justice in the form of fines and loss of privilege. On the other hand, if it was taken legally, there's a lot of folks who could owe this guy an apology for storming the gates with pitchforks and a noose before the facts came out.

I love this site, and have been here for a long time. Usually the people here are level-headed, treat each other with civility and respect. The last few months, I'd have to say the general tenor has gone down a different path. Lots of the kind of anger, disrespect and vitriol I've seen ruin so many good sites.

Respectfully, I'd like us all to sideline this one, and get back to the things that brought us here in the first place.

I will gladly eat my words if he is proven innocent. But as I stated before, I as an individual am not subject to the kind of burden of proof that the government is in order to imprison someone.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And I have to say, you reap what you sow and Blake has been nothing but a loud mouth narcissistic jerk since showing up around here. He has been asked, counseled, advises and reasoned with by a number of very respected members of this site and has been a disrespectful cuss at every opportunity.

I hope he goes to prison and we never have to read his vitriol again. Seeing the hurrendous filth that his brother spewed out over the past few days just confirms what everyone has felt for a long time.

I believe I am a reasonable person, and really havent ever had a real problem with anyone on this site, but this creep has taken advantage of every opportunity to troll, berate, hate, swear and treat many members of this site like dirt. I spent an entire summer placing trailcams womdering if they would be stolen because he spent time in the area, because of that I never posted any of my pics. The fact that we have to go to those lengths to avoid a member of this site because he confessed to stealing cams, after he had been accused for a long long time. So Coach, I appreciate your level approach to this and have a lot of respect for you, but please understand why so many of us arent waiting for the years this will take to grind through the justice system.

I know this isnt Christ like, but I hope this is a particularly miserable experience for him.

I know this guy is, well not respectable, not a good guy, not an ethical person, not an ethical hunter. But all I ask is that before we rush to judgment, we know at the very least what he's been charged with, and what factual evidence we know. I like rumor mongering about the same level as I like poachers and thieves.

Go back to page 25 and you can see exactly what his citations are for.

• Like 1

And I put people that don't think adults should be able to protect themselves with guns at the level as communists

• Like 3

trpyhntr, that is totally unrelated to this thread. If you want to discuss this via PM, I'm open to it. If you want to start a separate thread to discuss it, I'm open to it.

• Like 1

Darn I might be a rumor mongrel. And coach dont like me. And I am just as bad as a poacher. Father I am afraid that I have sinned.