Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Steven Rinella

From what I've seen about Bob's hunts on here, I'm not convinced hunting down the car keys would be an easy task...

• Like 1

I won't . I don't have a hero other than My DAD. I still hunt the old fashioned way as many hate Me cause No Cams or baiting. Learn to hunt Most of You are knocking that blake dude ,and we should. But You all using cams and baiting in the past ,cheated too. Hate Me but its true ,At 62 I can teach Most of You how to hunt. And I talked to My 97 year old Dad today and He still is proud of me. I told Him I am proud of His WWII service. Amen......BOB!.

First coues was an 80. ......What it had to do with this post is Steve is not my hero. My dad is . If You had any brains u would of understood. I allways respected u but I am wondering if You were born with a full brain or just part. Call Me for hunting lessons instead of going out to check your cams....Jesus I can't believe this younger generation..No wonder all the older talented hunted quit posting here.. Standman ,you are a dumb uck too. I heard all about You, so don't act so talented.....I didn't mean to go after Steve ,I was just saying if He is Your hero, I guess didn't have a Dad or Hunting mentor.......BOB

2d7d1e9.jpg

• Like 1

dang Bob!

I'm actually happy you had a dad that's your hero! That right there is truly something special coming from a dude that didn't have a hero as a father. It's amazing he has reached the ripe old age that he has and you still have a relationship with him. I can tell over a handful of posts that he is truly a great dude and i would love to meet him

That's super awesome. Im trying hard to be that guy for my kids, it's not easy but I'm putting in the effort! Looking forward to a great couple of weeks on an out of town job with my oldest son while wife and oldest daghter visit back east to PA. We're gonna work in the daytime, jump in the pool, go back to work, BBQ, go to work then go to Patagonia lake every night on the yaks and target some big flathead. No, that's not all relevant I'm just super excited to spend time with my boy!

But dang! You brought a guy in the conversation that I ddint even see comment. Back off on the hard liquor and stick to beer. The hard shoot can too easily turn great guys into some straight up assholes. I know you are a good dude at heart but alcohol is bad for you brother.

• Like 1

Hey Gents!

I just noticed the 18 and over only statement when checking my tickets. I was planning to bring my son who's 10. I called Tempe Improv and spoke to a couple reps, neither seemed to care much and said there wouldn't be any exceptions due to their liquor license (lame). Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else was planning to bring a youngster and overlooked the age restriction like I did.

First coues was an 80. ......What it had to do with this post is Steve is not my hero. My dad is . If You had any brains u would of understood. I allways respected u but I am wondering if You were born with a full brain or just part. Call Me for hunting lessons instead of going out to check your cams....Jesus I can't believe this younger generation..No wonder all the older talented hunted quit posting here.. Standman ,you are a dumb uck too. I heard all about You, so don't act so talented.....I didn't mean to go after Steve ,I was just saying if He is Your hero, I guess didn't have a Dad or Hunting mentor.......BOB

😂😂😂😂😂😊😂

Bob...... one Goulds

Me.........three Goulds

Still got ya beat.

Brian

• Like 2

I've heard of a guy looking for tickets if anyone has extra.

Funny thing is that I was on my last call/text offering up that ticket before posting it here.

Also, one more thing to note:

For those who have the 'VIP' tickets, originally it indicated that the additional time with Steve would be after the show. I got an e-mail from Tempe Improv a couple of days ago that said the Meet/Greet time will now be BEFORE the show, starting at 5:30.

Assuming anyone who purchased the VIP tickets got the same e-mail I did, but FYI none the less.

S.

Ya same email here, kinda screws my day up, I'm hauling mules down from flag today, guess they forget some people have real jobs that work till 530?

• Like 1

Well, the show ended and it was pretty good. I do have a rant though. You are in Arizona, lets talk a little about whats going on in our state please.

• Like 4

Well, the show ended and it was pretty good. I do have a rant though. You are in Arizona, lets talk a little about whats going on in our state please.

Agreed, I feel asleep towards the end...

Did Hsus or the tag grab come up?

If it had anything to do with arizona, it did not come up. There was no question and answer period either. The topics were turkey, veganism, and organic vs non organic meat. Not much about hunting or conservation.

Did Hsus or the tag grab come up?

It was brought up in a question by a member of the audience during the pre-show "VIP ticket" session. Based upon the answers they gave, it was clear that they were not up to speed on this issue and what has transpired here in AZ about it over the past few months.