Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Rain

I don't think the Meteorologists are rubbing their crystal ball hard enough. Ominous looking clouds over Tucson, when they said it was going to be sunny.

If not their crystal balls what are they so busy rubbing?
Warm Fronts?
  • Like 3

Latest forecast shows 26% chance of rain in the Valley Thursday and 28% in Payson.

I bet We get some out of that Hurricane thats forming. The 2nd one. One more week........BOB!

• Like 1

Okay so the place my wife works at had a getaway day to lake Pleasant yesterday. The boss rented a pontoon boat they went out yesterday to go play they get to the lake it's beautiful I guess it started getting windy and they lost one of their little floaties had to chase it down for 30 minutes they get anchored back to swim and clouds rolling and it starts lightning over Lake Pleasant and raining LOL the first time they've ever decided to go to a lake and rent a boat and have a party and they get rained out and it's the first time it's rained here in how long? I told her thats what she gets for going to the lake without me! 😂

So we only live a few miles south of Lake Pleasant and to the East like I-17 and Happy Valley that's not actually many miles south if you were to do as the crow flies not one drop of rain here or clouds at the house

Okay so the place my wife works at had a getaway day to lake Pleasant yesterday. The boss rented a pontoon boat they went out yesterday to go play they get to the lake it's beautiful I guess it started getting windy and they lost one of their little floaties had to chase it down for 30 minutes they get anchored back to swim and clouds rolling and it starts lightning over Lake Pleasant and raining LOL the first time they've ever decided to go to a lake and rent a boat and have a party and they get rained out and it's the first time it's rained here in how long? I told her thats what she gets for going to the lake without me!

So we only live a few miles south of Lake Pleasant and to the East like I-17 and Happy Valley that's not actually many miles south if you were to do as the crow flies not one drop of rain here or clouds at the house

Send her to the lake more often.

Someone has to take one for the team.....

• Like 2

Okay so the place my wife works at had a getaway day to lake Pleasant yesterday. The boss rented a pontoon boat they went out yesterday to go play they get to the lake it's beautiful I guess it started getting windy and they lost one of their little floaties had to chase it down for 30 minutes they get anchored back to swim and clouds rolling and it starts lightning over Lake Pleasant and raining LOL the first time they've ever decided to go to a lake and rent a boat and have a party and they get rained out and it's the first time it's rained here in how long? I told her thats what she gets for going to the lake without me!

Send her to the lake more often.

Someone has to take one for the team.....

L.O.L. right