Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

Now I know, check your worms...

Went to the Rim on Friday, stopped and got some crawlers at the Giant station in Payson. Got to the lake all ready to bait up a worm and........ Not a single worm in the tub. OOps..

• Like 2

Seems like most of the time, the ones in the white styro cups are half dead. Liar's Korner always has good nightcrawlers. Plus it's a great tackle shop. Try that place next time.

• Like 1

Seems like most of the time, the ones in the white styro cups are half dead. Liar's Korner always has good nightcrawlers. Plus it's a great tackle shop. Try that place next time.

Liars korner has the best worms hands down.

• Like 1

I frequented a Korean run quick stop in Yelm WA. They sold me dead worms once. It was a difficult hike into the lake and I had taken my nephew so I was pizzed.

Went back next day and asked for my money back and the Koreans came unglued. Called me a lying round eye and liar.

I knocked over a display on the way out. They told me never to come back, like I ever would. Lost my business over a buck worth of worms.

I frequented a Korean run quick stop in Yelm WA. They sold me dead worms once. It was a difficult hike into the lake and I had taken my nephew so I was pizzed.

Went back next day and asked for my money back and the Koreans came unglued. Called me a lying round eye and liar.

I knocked over a display on the way out. They told me never to come back, like I ever would. Lost my business over a buck worth of worms.

you probably let the worms get hot round eye.

• Like 2

You raised a stink and knocked over their display over a buck.
  • Like 2

No, they came unglued at the mention of dead worms, I was being a good citizen but ready for Kimchee. And no the worms didn't get hot, we hiked in at night.

Display was in my way.

• Like 3

No, they came unglued at the mention of dead worms, I was being a good citizen but ready for Kimchee. And no the worms didn't get hot, we hiked in at night.

Display was in my way.

Temper temper.

• Like 1

Liars korner has the best worms hands down.

+ 1 Liar's Korner

Here Ive been buying my worms at the QT (Chevron?) as I turn north on Ellsworth for years. Another block and I would have been at a bait shop. Probably less tweakers hanging around too. Thanks for the info.