Sign in to follow this  
COA

Timber Mesa Queen Creek Closed

It was open for a year. Yes as sad as it is we have decided to close it. We were really only picking up a handful of customers at a new shop and splitting the many we had at the Mesa location. Myself I was managing the QC shop and have met many of you. I am now managing the Mesa shop and helping bring Timber Mesa to a new era. I look forward to seeing you at the shop. Junior

• Like 6

My first exposure to Timber Mesa was at the Mesa store a couple weeks ago. They put a new string/cables on my Drenalin... (I have an elk hunt this Sept). Great customer service!...and close to home.

I guess the Chandler Blvd. shop is gone permanently? I sure enjoyed it, spent many hours on the 30 yd. range over the years. I remember some helpful and talented bow tuners and shooters worked there.

forepaw

I guess the Chandler Blvd. shop is gone permanently? I sure enjoyed it, spent many hours on the 30 yd. range over the years. I remember some helpful and talented bow tuners and shooters worked there.

forepaw

I think you are referring to Archery Headquarters. With the exception of when Junior worked there. I have had nothing but bad experiences there. Go see Junior at the Mesa/Gilbert (Stapley and Baseline) Timber Mesa.

• Like 1

forepaw

I think you are referring to Archery Headquarters. With the exception of when Junior worked there. I have had nothing but bad experiences there. Go see Junior at the Mesa/Gilbert (Stapley and Baseline) Timber Mesa.

Ya just gotta walk in with $100 bills taped to your head and falling from pockets and it will go smoother next time. ;)

• Like 1

Is Archery Headquarters closed?

Not that I know of.

Yes they are closed but reopen on Monday.