Ringer

Flatlander for the new committee.

We need someone who is not making a living off of wildlife to represent regular Joe Hunter. Write every commissioner and recommend Andrew Gillette from Gilbert, AZ for the new tag committee. At least we will have one honest person on the new committee.

• Like 6

Is there an easy way to get the emails and names of the commissioners? Are they listed anywhere on the Arizona Game and Fish website? Andrew Gillette is known as flatlander on this forum, and he looks at hunting how it was meant to be, and very logically.

If you want to see some of his posts just look under the elk section under trail cam celebration.

Like me, Andrew is a mizer. This earns him this stingy s.o.b.'s vote.

Go to the G&F webpage and scroll to the writing at the bottom. Click on Commission and it gives a contact click for every commissioner.

• Like 1

from what i understand, we have no chance of getting an honest commissioner.

i've been told, the commission recommends the candidates, and it's a 100 percent hand picked inside job. Nobody who does not have ties to big time ranches and guides has any chance of getting the job.

anybody want to chime in on this?

I spoke to the Chairman of the Commission earlier this week (before this thread got started) and he told me a few other people had already recommended him. I told him I believed he was the right man for the job for what its worth.

• Like 3