Sign in to follow this  
Azelkaholic2017

Turned in AZ BULL Tag

Tom Wagneris the Hunts 4 Heroes AES coordinator.

‭(480) 760-3868‬

• Like 1

So sorry about your dad. This would be a great Hunts for Heroes hunt to honor him. Tom may still be on a Hunts for Heroes bison hunt. So don't worry if you can't reach him immediately. He might not have service. He will definitely get back with you.

• Like 2

Its good of you to make sure the tag gets used. Very honorable. Sorry to hear of your loss. If you have kids.. make that time count.

• Like 1

azelkhunter69: Sent you a personal message here on CWT (sorry for the delay) --- call me!

• Like 1

My father finally drew a bull tag with a firearm instead of archery, but just lost a 7 month battle with cancer. 6A muzzleloader tag in November. He/we were really looking forward to it because he wasn't much of an archer but kept trying, he just loved the elk woods in September. He never did kill a bull. Before he passed, he told me to donate his tag to Hunts for Heroes. Can someone tell me who "Tom" is and how I can get ahold of him please? This just happened 3 weeks ago, so all I have done is briefly look on the website. I know there are some forms to fill out and it looks like one of them needs to be notarized. Not sure if this is something I can get done or if I need to have my mother do it. We both will be out of state on and off for about the next 3 weeks, so there isn't really anything I can do before then. Thanks.

So sorry to hear about your father, I lost my dad a few weeks ago, also.

Thanks for donating the tag.

• Like 1

It would be a great honor, he would be proud of his son..god bless

• Like 1

My father finally drew a bull tag with a firearm instead of archery, but just lost a 7 month battle with cancer. 6A muzzleloader tag in November. He/we were really looking forward to it because he wasn't much of an archer but kept trying, he just loved the elk woods in September. He never did kill a bull. Before he passed, he told me to donate his tag to Hunts for Heroes. Can someone tell me who "Tom" is and how I can get ahold of him please? This just happened 3 weeks ago, so all I have done is briefly look on the website. I know there are some forms to fill out and it looks like one of them needs to be notarized. Not sure if this is something I can get done or if I need to have my mother do it. We both will be out of state on and off for about the next 3 weeks, so there isn't really anything I can do before then. Thanks.

Here is the website and info. Tom will walk you through this and sorry for your loss and Thank You for thinking oh helping a Vet. https://www.arizonaelksociety.org/hunts-for-heroes

• Like 1

Here is the website and info. Tom will walk you through this and sorry for your loss and Thank You for thinking oh helping a Vet. https://www.arizonaelksociety.org/hunts-for-heroes

I am pretty patriotic and served in the Air Force myself. We have several family members that have served in many wars, and I have a son in the Army and one about to go into the Navy. Getting a refund was never really an option. Hunts for Heroes was my first choice. When I talked to my dad and told him the options, he said "Donate it."

Thank you guys. I will talk to Tom soon and get things taken care of. My mother is still out of state.

I dont know if it is an option in AZ or not, but when my step dad was killed in a car accident a few years back, NM allowed us to transfer his oryx tag to my moms name. She had never hunted big game. My brothers and I all hunted with her and she shot a giant oryx in honor of him. It was a pretty cool thing in the wake of a really crappy time. I think it would be really cool to donate it to hunts for heroes as well.

• Like 1

his number is 4807603868 he is a great guy sorry for your loss