Sign in to follow this  
win71

Food for Thought

It is the dog days of summer and time to hash out pet peeves and piss and moan. LOL

• Like 2

So I guess everyone has to hunt the way that Win71 does. If you don't hunt his way you are a coward and not a true hunter. I only archery hunt but I don't bring a bow, I just stab my critters with an old school aluminum arrow that I make my own broadheads from out of dinosaur bones...and what is camo? Must be some city slicker stuff.

• Like 1

So I guess everyone has to hunt the way that Win71 does. If you don't hunt his way you are a coward and not a true hunter. I only archery hunt but I don't bring a bow, I just stab my critters with an old school aluminum arrow that I make my own broadheads from out of dinosaur bones...and what is camo? Must be some city slicker stuff.

Holy balls! Do you do autographs?

• Like 1

I didn't define anything. You did. You can shoot but can you hit your target or just dirt. When you lose one you will know the limit.

I didn't define anything. You did. You can shoot but can you hit your target or just dirt. When you lose one you will know the limit.

If you hit dirt, I think that would be considered a miss.

• Like 1

This is why Im glad I spawned boys. I didnt want to have to worry about my daughter marrying a chode like his guy who thinks his opinion matters.

• Like 5

Im just glad there are guys like you Win71 that are man enough to realize they are incapable to make those long range shots. It takes lots of shooting discipline to keep on target 500+.

Guys like you are incapable of actually hunting animals. BTW, I can shoot that far, I choose not to.

Ha ha there you go assuming! Who said I was a long range hunter bro? Have you hunted with me??? Stupid comment for a stupid typical keyboard pounder.
You 4000+ post. Me 985 posts. Now who is keyboard pounder? You can disagree with a person's opinion and both still have valid arguments.
No worries man, probably because Ive been a member longer but who cares. I was referring being a tough guy behind the ol keyboard. Anyways I apologize if I offended you, the last 3 bucks ive killed have been all under a 100 yards with last years being 15 yards just because I wanted to see how close I could get to it. I dont condone long range hunting because I have lots of friends that shoot far. I used to practice a lot of long range, I feel confident I could make the shot count 600+, but for those that want to have at it as long as they practice. For me I like getting close, last year 15 yards was fun. Anyways Idgaf Its all hunting, just different methods of it. As soon as we put more restrictions on it, the more the AZGF will take away.

I'm with you. I wouldn't restrict anything I'm just saying it's more fun to get close. One of these days let's get some beer and swap stories on how good we use to be.

• Like 2

Holy balls! Do you do autographs?

Sorry. Not these days. Im too busy practicing my stalking capabilities and knife fighting skills for the close range stuff. You wouldnt understand

• Like 3

Always a fun discussion. One question that comes to my mind is at what distance is it no longer fair chase? You know, does the deer or elk have a fair chance of detecting danger when its a guy and his spotter 1000 yards away laser ranging them then loading their weather station data into the ballistic app etc? So when we depart the zone of fair chase now its not hunting its just killing. Oh and don't give me this "your just feeding ANTI's ideas". heck antis don't like hunting PERIOD and they are clever enough to figure out on their own what might not fly as fair chase.

Fair chase is defined as the ethical, sportsmanlike and lawful pursuit and taking of free-ranging wildlife in a manner that does not give a hunter or angler an improper or unfair advantage. ... Unmanned aerial vehicles drones are aircraft and cannot be used to take, harass, chase, drive or assist in locating wildlife.Jun 11, 2018

Arizona Game & Fish: Public's support of 'fair chase' is important ...

FB_IMG_1529552736294_zpshoabe3ue.jpg

post-2932-0-16362800-1530115353_thumb.jpeg

FWIW Im pro-Long range hunting if its what you want to do and you do it legally. Im anti 6.5 creedmore though as I think its a homosexual marketing ploy by Hornady. (Not that theres anything wrong with that)

• Like 2

I can hear another game and fish fair chase committee being formed already. I Wish people would quit wishing for more regulations because you might get your wish and then some.

Always a fun discussion. One question that comes to my mind is at what distance is it no longer fair chase? You know, does the deer or elk have a fair chance of detecting danger when its a guy and his spotter 1000 yards away laser ranging them then loading their weather station data into the ballistic app etc? So when we depart the zone of fair chase now its not hunting its just killing. Oh and don't give me this "your just feeding ANTI's ideas". heck antis don't like hunting PERIOD and they are clever enough to figure out on their own what might not fly as fair chase.

I'm sorry but it IS feeding the anti's. We should support ALL legal methods of hunting. You don't have to like it, or even agree with it, but you should support it, and allow it. Some guys don't like hunting with dogs, some don't like long shots, some don't like archery, some people don't want to hunt bears, some don't want to hunt African Game, and on and on and on. Where do you draw the line on that!? Support all legal hunting, or go nit me a f#cking sweater. The problem is, that people are f#cking selfish now of days. I want it my way. Your way is wrong. Only my way is right. Grow a sack people. Nothing is perfect, get over it.

FB_IMG_1529552736294_zpshoabe3ue.jpg

8F29EC9F-FC49-4E14-AD75-4E42A1644B18.jpeg

FWIW Im pro-Long range hunting if its what you want to do and you do it legally. Im anti 6.5 creedmore though as I think its a homosexual marketing ploy by Hornady. (Not that theres anything wrong with that)

Then why, when I offered my 28 nosler to you, did you message me asking to use a 6.5 creed if I had one?

Oh crap... I get it now.... that was your "move".