Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Credit Card Hit!

Well TJ did you get that sheep tag?

I use cabelas and they are always late updating their charges. As of now nothing but that doesn't surprise me. How about you and Kathy?

If you call them they can tell you. Thats what weve always done.

Yes, we did this morning.

BINGO! $45.00 hit . I put in solo ,Strip first, Late Kaibab Second. Can't believe it. I AM STOKED ,13B or 12A west late....Lucky Me 11 points.............LUCKY BOB!

Congrats Bob!!! Arent you glad we set you straight on putting 27 late 2nd choice!!!

• Like 1

Hit! One of the hunts in 22...most likely

• Like 1

Yotebuster, My friends were putting pressure on me also. I feel blessed. Good Luck All.......BOB!

• Like 1

Kids struck out on junior tags... but dad drew a late coues tag in either 24a 23 or 34a. I will be signing it over to my daughter. This year is her first year to hunt big game.... Lucky kid....

• Like 1

I'm one of those people who believes that 95% of all tag charges happen in the first 15 minutes and that if you don't get charged in the first 15 minutes, you are most likely SOL.

Well, I had a charge a few minutes ago on a card that was already hit for a different tag first thing this morning. So it definitely wasn't just a slow to show charges credit card.

Maybe still some hope...

• Like 1