wildwoody

Results out on portal, post up your hunts

Grand daughter drew, will be 10 just before the hunt, I wonder if they will even send the tag?

• Like 1

So how do you check for a 10 year old when it said that he is not old enough to have a portal account back when he put in?

Brian

You don't. They just told me via phone that they can't even look them up in the office. Which is a dang shame, cause my 10 yr old is in the hospital recovering from surgery and now he gets to listen to everyone else be excited about their hunts and he gets to wait.

How many years in are we now, and we still don't really have any added value from creation of the portal.

Well that just sucks!!!!

Brian

Yep. I set up my son's portal account right before they switched the minimum age to 13 for an account. Some of his stuff shows up and some doesn't. Even with my inside connections, I can't get any information and have to wait to find out what he got. Its irritating to say the least.

My daughter got tag #8 of the 34A youth hunt. She'll be excited!

• Like 2

The whales had the best draw ever.

Early Muzzleloader bull

archery antelpoe

early archery bull

2 late rifle bull tags

late rifle coues

junior deer

rifle muledeer

Gonna be busy

• Like 4

35A Late WT

Love that unit. Saw several great bucks on our Goulds hunt. Holler if you need areas...I owe you one!

• Like 2

I will be helping my wife and 2 new hunters on the 2nd mule deer hunt in 36A. Hopefully theyre not all spooked :lol: