wildwoody

Results out on portal, post up your hunts

So how do you check for a 10 year old when it said that he is not old enough to have a portal account back when he put in?

Brian

You don't. They just told me via phone that they can't even look them up in the office. Which is a dang shame, cause my 10 yr old is in the hospital recovering from surgery and now he gets to listen to everyone else be excited about their hunts and he gets to wait.

How many years in are we now, and we still don't really have any added value from creation of the portal.

Ya you know a 10 year old has no business having an X rated portal account??? Pretty silly. Hope the little one is doing good.

3 generations of Mulepack will be muzzleloader deer hunting this year !!! Totally cool.

• Like 1

12AE early rifle!

It has been a long time since I had a deer hunt. I hope I remember what they look like. :)

I'll give you my copper coupon you help me with what you see. I have the muzzleloader hunt after you.

• Like 1

Late Kiabab, tag #83 out of 100. No Strip there was only 80 tags . I am still reel Happy tho. GOOD Luck to all........BOB!

west?
  • Like 1

12A East muzzle loader. Happy happy happy!

• Like 1

Grand daughter drew, will be 10 just before the hunt, I wonder if they will even send the tag?

They will. My 9 year old has an elk tag sitting on my desk. He passed the online saftey course now just gotta wait for a close field day.

• Like 2

My son was the only one in the family to draw a deer tag this year. He drew a 12a west early rifle hunt. This will be his first time ever up there and his first hunt in 7 years due to HS sports and college.

• Like 2

Looks like my oldest daughter got her first youth deer tag in 23. Middle boy has youth elk tag same time and unit. Nada for the oldest boy so its gonna be leftovers hopefully for him.

• Like 3

My 10 year old son got one of the 20 December Unit 21 mule deer tags. He is excited. What a first hunt to have.

• Like 1

Bonus points for us.... Hoping to put the smack down on a velvet coues this year tho

• Like 2

I drew 33 late....the boy drew 35b jr.never been in 35b so I have some scouting to do but looking forward to both hunts....if anyone has any info on 35b in October I'd be grateful to hear it...hes killed a small fork before...but being unfamiliar with the unit I hope he gets a shot at the least....his last hunt didn't go so well