Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Fluid intake?

What is wrong with me , I work in construction field and I think my water intake is like 2 to 3 bottles a week . I quess being a native of Az 50 years , pissing coffee color is normal . My joints are going to dry up soon

I get the same way. I keep a case of water in my truck, but I just have to remember to drink it. Its not a good sign when the pee looks like Iced tea. I will probably end up with Kidney stones the size of Golf balls. Too much Coffee, and Monster's too keep this old man going.

It's ironic, because when I'm hunting, I usually carry 6 bottles of water, and a couple of small Gatorades, and I drink them all.

I just tried NUUN tabs and just about spewed. What kind of toilet water do you guys normally drink that makes this stuff taste "good"???? lol

Are there any tabs or powders that ACTUALLY taste good?

I've been testing the new pedialyte powder packets and I am very impressed, they taste great and dissolve very quick in water. Perfect size for 16 oz water bottle.

All stores have them that I have been to.

Not cheap but one of the best products for electrolytes I have used and I have used a lot.

So now I am using 2

Tailwind nutrition powder

Pedialyte powder packets

I'll have these at all times now

post-10379-0-03897700-1533400894_thumb.jpeg