rnhunter

27 South 28 North Rocky Tag

Does anyone know who the tag holders were for the December hunt in 27 south/28 North last year? If I was able to get in touch with one or both it would be fantastic. Hoping to gather some information as I look forward to scouting for an unbelievable tag. I know G&F used to give out names but no more.

• Like 1

Prepare yourself for an unreal hunt. Lots of sheep, lots of big rams.

• Like 1

I have a friend that had the tag and I was one day from leaving to help on the hunt when he killed his ram, his fifth with a bow. I might be able to help.

• Like 1

I have a friend that had the tag and I was one day from leaving to help on the hunt when he killed his ram, his fifth with a bow. I might be able to help.

Count me in! I'm coming to help!

Awesome! This is the way this site should be.

Good luck hunter, look forward to the pics.

• Like 1

I’ve seen some good rams glassing from the Rez looking for sheep on our side of course but do the occasional look see. Seen couple 170s that should push the number last year.  I got some info at least where to look. Plus a buddy of mine who is the master of 28. 

• Like 3

Still putting in the time scouting and trying to find some big rams for my Rocky tag. Wondering if anyone has any idea who might have one of the tags for the first hunt that starts this Friday in 27 south, 28 North. Would love to get in contact with them once they are tagged out. Thanks

• Like 1