RAM

Monsoon report

Any reports on 6 A ?

I was in the East/Central to south part of 6A over the weekend and would estimate 1/2 the tanks were dry. Grass was coming back, so there has been rain, but it didn't look like that area had gotten any of those inch per hour rains that run off and fill tanks.

The one bull I saw was big in the body, but pretty stunted in antler growth. Maybe just young with good genetics. If he was going to amount to anything he would have needed to be to that level of antler growth back in June.

North of Stoneman Lake road gets totally different weather, (IMHO), so It will probably depend on where you are planning to go. Where I was it wasn't particularly impressive. No Sitka Spruce sprouting and such.

There's some crazy looking shxt on both sides of payson, but we good. BE safe , looks like it gonna make it to Phoenix, hold on

There's some crazy looking shxt on both sides of payson, but we good. BE safe , looks like it gonna make it to Phoenix, hold on

Getting a little bit in north mesa.

The Southeast quarter of 8 received some good rain yesterday, but Bear Tank , for example, is still empty. The washes, on the other hand, have good water. The vegetation in the region is starting to come back, but just barely. The promise of a lot more rain over the next few days oughta improve things much more.

I just left when they closed at 2...........LOL....Hard to type..............BOB!

I just left when they closed at 2...........LOL....Hard to type..............BOB!

But did it rain?

I am sure he made it rain, wait might be the wrong type of bar.

• Like 1