Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Posting an auction that helps benefit a family whose lost two of their children within the last couple years, one was very recently hence the auction.

Happening again NOW!!!

I'm a member of Athens archery shooters on Facebook and Athens archery has okayed and an auction a couple of gentlemen there are running it a lot of people have donated a lot of goodies in case you want to get on it and take a look. So far it's been hectic there's been fishing trips there's been arrows there's been Muzzleloader equipment bullets anyways all the money is going to benefit Joe Quinn so the Quinn family I'll leave the link here in case you're interested. Basically if you bid on something and win the auction you're going to be paying a gentleman named Terry Lockwood the same evening via his Paypal all the money goes to the Quinn family. I am donating a Euro skull job for javelina, bear, lion, Bobcat, etc etc just no antlers or horns

They are on number 7 453 p.m. our time

https://m.facebook.com/groups/461660630565001

post-2359-0-47851600-1531522466_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Where can you donate goods to be auctioned off?

• Like 1

Sorry guys I was following the auction. They actually had to close down donations that got a bunch of donations. On that site they opened it up so you don't have to be a member during the auctions and you can just go right on the post they run the post for 10 or 15 minutes and you just go right on there and post bid of 20 bucks 30 bucks whatever it is. I believe it's over for now but will have another one Monday. I think they're going to have 14 more auctions Monday. Problem is we're West coasters they're East Coasters so if it starts at 7 their time lot of us are still at work. They auctioned off a javelina and feral hog hunt on a ranch in Texas tonight 2 Hogs one javelina and actually changed it to two guys as long as it went over a thousand so it went for 1100 bucks it's a 3-day hunt on a guy's in-laws property he's got a large chunk of property and dang I wish I could have bought that

how do you bid?

Hey Monday they're going to do I think 14 more auctions starting at 6:30 or 7 East Coast time. I know it's kind of hard to catch it here. Anyways you'll just kind of keep refreshing the page most of the auctions run for 10 or 15 minutes unless it's a large item and you just go on there and post like you would on any thread just put your dollar amount and if you win then you just pay a guy on there his name is Terry Lockwood you just pay it to his Paypal and he's friends with the family so all the money's just going to the family. It started as just Athens archery Shooters family but they opened it up to everybody obviously raise more funds. One of the guys on the Athens staff is a Muzzy shooter so he got a bunch of donated products from the Muzzleloader world that auctioned off yesterday